Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robot Lie Detector

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 pm

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha has long ago given up trying to get him to change.

One day, John came home about noon and told Marsha that he had gone to a nearby city and purchased a Robot. It was no ordinary robot, but it was in fact a Lie Detector. He said it had to charge 4 or 5 hours, and then he would show her how it worked.

At 5:30 that afternoon, Ed, their 11 year old son, came in from school, nearly 2 hours and 15 minutes late. Both parents were understandably angry.

'Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?', they asked.

'Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project,' said Ed.

The Robot walked around the table and slapped Ed, knocking him completely out of his chair.

'Son, this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you went after school.'

'We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie.'

'What did you watch?', asked Marsha.

'The Ten Commandments.'

The Robot went around to Ed and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With lip quivering, Ed got up, sat down and said, 'I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen.'

'I'm ashamed of you Son,' said John. 'When I was your age, I never lied to my parents, never tried to see dirty pictures much less dirty movies, told dirty jokes, nor did I misbehave.'

The robot walked around to John and delivered a roundhouse right that not only knocked him out of his chair, but out the back door and half way across the patio.

When he came back inside, Marsha was bent double laughing, almost in tears. 'Boy, did you ever ask for that one! And you can't be too mad with Ed. After all, he is your son!'

The Robot immediately walked around to Marsha, and literally slapped the shit out of her, not once , but three times.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

ROFLOL!!! Good one, KK!! Smile
Back to top Go down
lennylim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
lennylim

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 pm

lol! hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Thank kiu, thank kiu. I aim to please.....

Robot ***slapped KK twice in the What a Face
Back to top Go down
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robot Lie Detector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Lie Detector   Robot Lie Detector I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robot Lie Detector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.