Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe

Go down 
+6
Jliang
kyleyann
Technospaz
Turbo
acrossawire
18underPar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe Empty
PostSubject: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:07 am

Hey everyone, I guess the biggest news yesterday was that TM officially announced their Tour Preferred set of irons, but Adidas also made an announcement and introduced the second generation of the AdiZero golf shoe, the AdiZero One.... the name is a little weird at first glance, but it all makes sense once you get into the details - i would probably have opted for AdiZero 2.0 or something haha

The AdiZero One has a one piece fused upper that bonds together five layers for a consistent glove-like fit, that is probably where the name comes from. The biggest innovation in this product is probably the CenTraXion technology, a 7th center cleat on the sole for maximum traction and comfort. check it out and also watch player reactions below!

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/adidas-adizero-one/

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe Adizero-one-7

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe Adizero-one-8

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe Adizero-one-6
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
acrossawire
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
acrossawire

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:21 am

Finally!  Seeing the falling prices of the current Adizero Tour, I too was wondering if a v2.0 was going to be launched soon.  Thanks for the heads up  Surprised
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 am

This pair of shoes look cool ... Wonder if they have more than one color. BTW, I find its predecessor, Adizero Tour very comfy and light ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 am

acrossawire wrote:
Finally!  Seeing the falling prices of the current Adizero Tour, I too was wondering if a v2.0 was going to be launched soon.  Thanks for the heads up  Surprised

How much is the Adizero Tour selling now in Sg? I got mine from USA online shop at around S$130 (includes courier charge + 1.24 exch rate) ... The online store was actually selling at US$89.90 (excludes shipment).
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:36 am

Very nice, though I still like the classic look of their Tour360s.
Back to top Go down
acrossawire
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
acrossawire

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 am

For sure there will be a number of colourways launched in due course (pun not intended), including the usual "limited editions" for Masters, Ryder cup and player exclusives, such as:Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe 3udvvnp
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kyleyann

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:23 pm

They should make the golf cleats inter-changeable to studs, so that we can use it for the football field other times.
Back to top Go down
Jliang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 pm

very much looking forward to this.. especially since it is wider. Currently wearing the adizero tour. it fits abit too snug for my liking.
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Turbo wrote:
This pair of shoes look cool ... Wonder if they have more than one color. BTW, I find its predecessor, Adizero Tour very comfy and light ...

it does look really cool, especially the blue! i guess that is TM's theme colour this year with the blue in the SLDR, JetSpeed and Speedblades.

There are going to be 5 colourways released initially and then another 3 colourways later in the year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Golf direct selling one model in black at S$99.
Great deal. Adipure in brown and black also at S$99.
Those looking for shoes better hurry down before the sizes run out.
Back to top Go down
BigblackGoof
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
BigblackGoof

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks for the info...

Have been wearing the tour360 for close to 2 yrs, and it's leaking already.... Any advise on the adizero in terms of comfort as compared to tour360?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Golf direct selling one model in black at S$99.
Great deal. Adipure in brown and black also at S$99.
Those looking for shoes better hurry down before the sizes run out.

That is Adizero Tour ... Demand for black color for this particular model is very low and hence, GD is selling at $99 ...  Laughing 

I have a pair in white body and silver saddle ... This model is certainly very comfy and light ... Almost as if one is not wearing any shoe at all ... My feet don't ache at all even after a round of 18th hole walking course ...  Cool
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:09 am

Turbo wrote:
I'm sure Adidas will come out with a few more colors.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:16 am

Can't buy any more shoes for me, shoe rack only allow 2 pairs.
If not it will be an ideal shoe, wide enough for my feet.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 am

Online adidas show it got 5 colors.
Back to top Go down
chip_munkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
chip_munkie

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Anyone tried ones with less studs / cleats? Seems like this newer release of adizero one and nike Lunar all have opt for lesser studs/cleats. Wonder if there is any stability or grip issues with lesser ones compared to the old 10-12 studs per shoe types?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe   Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adidas AdiZero One Golf Shoe
Page 1 of 1