Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes at Mandai Executive

Go down 
+3
paul@golf
Asguard
simbk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
simbk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Changes at Mandai Executive Empty
PostSubject: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 am

Just to keep all golfers going to Mandai executive that there are some changes:

1) You have to pay for to use the chip and putt area now. $4/hr and free if you have a golf ticket for the day. for student is $2/hr.

2) The shower facilities are for golfers only....those whom play 9 holes. The key to the showers is with the reception and $10 refundable deposit for the key.

So be aware of the changes before heading there.
Back to top Go down
Asguard
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asguard

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 am

Noted your info with thanks
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:37 am

wow! so happening there now! wi all e charges, wonder if it can stay popular, missed e days when we beginners, hackers, etc can jus go there have a good affordable simple short game to relax & enjoy even without all e frills.....sigh  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:40 am

Dun mind paying provided they maintain the chipping n pitching area. If they are status quo, I may as well do it under my HBD block which is also cow grass.
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 am

The management is doing a fantastic job keeping golfers away from that place! Most regulars i know stopped going there. Kudos
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:35 am

And not to forget the marshall who's tasked to chase flights away asap, seemingly to clear the path for those learning golf
Back to top Go down
simbk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:31 pm

swine wrote:
The management is doing a fantastic job keeping golfers away from that place! Most regulars i know stopped going there. Kudos

Yeah, I will stop going to the range there once I use up the credit in the range card!
Back to top Go down
benw78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 am

swine wrote:
ya man....they have no idea what they r doing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes at Mandai Executive   Changes at Mandai Executive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes at Mandai Executive
Page 1 of 1