Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement

Go down 
+28
mojojojo
chezYvon
JL_chong
s-killer
Khorkar
first_timerz
hardrock
Roystonnn
star
daveaha
LinLauPeh
WaLau
icesoba
eiji
focus77
Elbry
mowen
katherinechiok
ChrisD
Ssquirrel
Birdman
ralphlim
jaketang
Technospaz
sunny
chocoman
mUAr_cHEe
missmoon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:05 am

thx Sunny, Moon and the organising team for the effort. Looking forward to the next game. cheers
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 am

mojojojo wrote:
mloy laughter is superb during dinner. Even the security came up to see what happen...keke

It was us who alerted the security - thought she was sniffin' the wasabi! Razz
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:20 am

Technospaz wrote:
mojojojo wrote:
mloy laughter is superb during dinner. Even the security came up to see what happen...keke

It was us who alerted the security - thought she was sniffin' the wasabi! Razz

she got high sniffing it? Got to try it the next time.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

Mloy got overdosed wasabi, LLP got oversized salmon Very Happy

Maybe we should merge both Starhill threads...
Paging Sunny, MM, TS Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 am

shouldn't the caddy being doing these tasks Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 am

eiji wrote:

Not in this section of the forum....
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:15 pm

daveaha wrote:
Mloy got overdosed wasabi, LLP got oversized salmon Very Happy

Maybe we should merge both Starhill threads...
Paging Sunny, MM, TS Wink

ok. i merged the after game conversation to this thread and locked the other one.
so continue the conversations here.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Just got back home. Decided not to post anything. The day was way too painful for me. Seriously, I went bowling.. with a score like mine Sad The higher the better!! BOOMZ!

Anyway, a great outing. Some folks were simply on FIRE. I won't elaborate on who suffice to say that some things are best left to be discovered yourself.

I have often seen samurai movies where a poor innocent sod loses his head (with the swift swoosh of the samurai blade) but obviously, have never felt the pain... until today. I kena CUT kau kau!!

It was worth it though. I'm happy to have played with such good folks and had a superb dinner. Company, as always, was excellent. I can't wait to play with all of you again and I look forward to the day that I can fend off the sweeping blade with a sword of my own.

In the meantime, I've given up golf. I've decided to auction off my golf equipment. Partly because I think I'm better at playing caroms and also because I need to pay lots for today's game Razz

I hope I didn't offend anyone... as they say, all fren-fren. Kudos to the team... it was awesome!!

If anyone is wondering, the gravity of my game today was astoundingly bad. I've not played so bad in so many years. I lost 9 balls. You go work out the rest Sad Sad Sad

who asked u to give MISS AI MIYAZATO STROKES??

MMM ZHAI SEE????
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Khorkar wrote:
i think moon has a rapport with the weather god. Everytime you plan something or arranges a game, the weather just happens to brilliantly shines... What's the SECRET?

Bawang at the first tee, I think.

The weather was spectacular. Oddly enough, the clouds were really gloomy around 11am and it rained for a bit too. At 12:30pm, the rain stopped. The weather cleared up and the clouds dissipated. The rest of the afternoon was warmish (with not a single drop of rain) and the weather cooled down as the hours passed. I really don't know what Moon does but I have a strong suspicion that God visits GR too Smile

HE also adores AK
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:46 pm

missmoon wrote:
techno, choco, kat,

what were you guys talking abt at dinner?? MLOY was laughing thru'out the dinner.. share the jokes.. man.. i tell you.. MLOY laughter is very contagious..

arrr....... our threesome adventure.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 pm

BIG THANK YOU to the organisers of the game... Great job...

Thanks to Faizal for the ride... Good to meet you...

Thanks to LLP too... very patient golfer with good tips to share...

Really enjoyed the day... makan bagus... Beer
Back to top Go down
happy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

A very big thank u to moon n sunny for organizing such a wonderful event. I think most of us are so used to buggy that we hardly walk that far.......leg aching all over. I must say that me and my kakis enjoy the game bounce . Nice weekend and money well spent. BZ ! Looking forward to next game.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 pm

thank you all and glad that you had a great time.

This time, we are giving a box of pro v1/pro v1x to the 3 most boomz groups.

However, we have only 3 qualified entries:

the leopard prince group
the bollywood boomz group
the something loud, RAD group

Any objections to award the 3 groups? If you have objections, please hurry up and submit your boomz pictures and we let everyone vote! If no objection by wed 6pm, then the above 3 groups will get the boomz balls.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:55 pm

wow! Pro V1 balls again..
U guys must have loads of fun!!! During game & post game.

Cun wait to see the photos & the winners!!!
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
star

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 am

GREAT THANKS to sunny, moon, and all organisers of this game... first time for me joining the monthly game and I had a BOOMZ time. Razz First timerz - appreciate the ride from you and moe... had such a good time chatting with you guys in the car... and was thankful we had GPS too, haha...

To Mr Lin.L.P - thanks for being so patient too... am not sure if there were times when you would have "vomitted blood" but I had a great time listening to your tips... you were spot on when you said I was tired... to be honest, the legs ached quite a bit last night you know... Wink

And to dinner company - karen, jason, huihui, sunny, moon etc - it certainly was an entertaining meal! What with "fighting for food" and discussing about "red plates"... plus the food was really good too... nothing beats having a nice warm meal to end the day... and kudos to the organisers once again who made sure we went home with a stomach full and satisfied!

P/S Me got some photos too... too busy at work today... no time to upload... moon... will send you...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 am

Sunny, I assume the RAD group is the red group Smile
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am

Ya. Why? Can't wait to see a pro v1x boomz down the course? Don't lose them all in a game ok?
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:59 am

daveaha wrote:
eiji wrote:

Not in this section of the forum....

just a joke using the caddy title as a pun...no offence meant bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 am

sunny wrote:
Ya. Why? Can't wait to see a pro v1x boomz down the course? Don't lose them all in a game ok?

I'll never use them. I'll put them on my shelf and gaze at them lovingly each day. Every now and then, I'll take them out to talk to them. May even use them on the putting green. I <3 the Pro V1x Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 am

Although I did not manage to participate again (SIGH x2), but do applaud all who had participated and the organizers.....walau..you guys ROCKs...

Fm what I had seen in my crystal ball, there is a GR PGA tour in the near horizon.......that will give the ASEAN Mar-ce-li tour a run for their money.....
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 am

The last person joined my flight was not found until the last minute... so we never took picture of the flight fully... and since my flight which consisted of 4 persons, 3 are Indonesians.... so here's the "Indonesian flight" (sure can't fight with the naughty leopard team) !

Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 14234_188784093525_101922288525_3091629_3678332_n

I'm (we're) not Vietnamese spinmaster Razz
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:50 am

Just got back from my leave and was reading the thread (Normally read thread from office). Thank you Sunny and Moon for organising the event and a big event if I may add. 63 players. WOW!

Met more GR members and trying to remember their nicknames and faces. Getting there slowly.

Enjoyed myself at the dinner table laughing away as you all heard me. Laughed till tummy ache. Too many jokers at the table. LLP I like the story about your friend's name. Just thinking about it makes me laugh, again. Classic!

Where playing in Dec?
Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:57 am

mloy wrote:
Where playing in Dec?

Don't you mean, "where hustlin' in Dec?" Razz
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

mloy wrote:
Just got back from my leave and was reading the thread (Normally read thread from office). Thank you Sunny and Moon for organising the event and a big event if I may add. 63 players. WOW!

Met more GR members and trying to remember their nicknames and faces. Getting there slowly.

Enjoyed myself at the dinner table laughing away as you all heard me. Laughed till tummy ache. Too many jokers at the table. LLP I like the story about your friend's name. Just thinking about it makes me laugh, again. Classic!

Where playing in Dec?
Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Your laughter ROCKS the whole restaurant leh!... Some even say they hear your laughter throughout their 18-holes leh.... Power!...keke Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Technospaz wrote:
mloy wrote:
Where playing in Dec?

Don't you mean, "where hustlin' in Dec?" Razz

I don't hustle people. I very friendly one. People who laugh alot are friendly people. So you know where we hustling oops I mean playing this month? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement   Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 29, SUN Starhills Game Car & Flight Arrangement
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next