Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?

Go down 
+12
popeyex
DT08
Tiramisu
leobody
nientsu
Gray
Slaygay
cactuzone
dyeosh
sunnydaze
edtv75
cactuspice
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi there, 
I am looking to get some Fit 39 gloves as gifts for golfing peer. Heard that this glove pretty good and durable. Any idea which golf shop selling and offer good price?

Cactuspice cheers
Back to top Go down
edtv75
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm

At Shenzhen, it sells for 20 SGD for 5 pcs.
I check the quality compared with those sold in Spore, its the same....
Bought a stockpile to last me 2 year.
Back to top Go down
edtv75
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Btw, i think Spore selling at quite a profit margin.
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:49 pm

edtv75,

Thanks for sharing. Shenzhen too far le Shocked  
But those selling at departmental store e.g. Isetan Scott are genuine product. Though u mention quality wise comparable but what if wear n tear faster than expected ??? 

Thanks peep
Back to top Go down
edtv75
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:58 pm

i bought from Isetan as well...Its exact same. Material, stitching, etc..

I think FIT is made in China, ..But regardless, like the combination of material for stretching and grips.
Back to top Go down
sunnydaze
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:09 pm

I bought a pair of Fit 39EX "Cool" during one of Isetan promo, can't seem to find them anymore. It's less "wet" than the normal ones. 

I hv seem those without the word Japan sold at $15 in Fesc, really confuse which is the real thing.
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm

edtv75,
Keep our finger cross peep. Thks for sharing.

sunnydaze,
EX cool only available during Isetan golf sales which I observed. Other than that, u wont b able to find Fit 39EX Cool anywhere. Unless you go Bangkok then u might hv chance to get it there. 
Hmm....yup there's one shop at FESC selling at $15 without the word Japan. Heard that it's old generation or probably parallel import stuffs. Confused too. But if getting genuine and real stuff really can last u longer and I heard that if there's manufacturing defect, the genuine one will exchange 1 to 1 no question ask. But dun purposely do it for the sake of getting new pc...Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
sunnydaze
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:10 pm

I have not seen the cool version in the last few isetan event. Do give me a heads up if you happen to see it on sales. 

Yes, i hear the parallel import mambojumbo etc although confused, bought both the "Japan" and non Japan meaning $15 and the $25 ones, no difference. And equally long lasting. Till now it's still a mystery on the real Fit39.
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

sunnydaze wrote:
I have not seen the cool version in the last few isetan event. Do give me a heads up if you happen to see it on sales. 

Yes, i hear the parallel import mambojumbo etc although confused, bought both the "Japan" and non Japan meaning $15 and the $25 ones, no difference. And equally long lasting. Till now it's still a mystery on the real Fit39.
Cool version out of stock for sometimes already, been searching long time also.
Back to top Go down
cactuzone
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Check out Isetan Golf Fair this weekend, they offered this glove @ $60 for 3 pairs last couple of times. Gotten them more then a year ago from there for my boy and myself. It's washable and still fits well.
Back to top Go down
Slaygay
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

i recall FIT39 is selling at a decent price at the pro shop in Permas Jaya
Back to top Go down
sunnydaze
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 pm

dyeosh wrote:
sunnydaze wrote:

Cool version out of stock for sometimes already, been searching long time also.
Oh you are a fan too! Lets post here if we spot them.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 am

these gloves last a LOONNNGGG time. I bgt 5 and am now only into my second pair after 2 years. Dam good quality and comfy. I don't wear other gloves.
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:24 am

Gray wrote:
these gloves last a LOONNNGGG time. I bgt 5 and am now only into my second pair after 2 years. Dam good quality and comfy. I don't wear other gloves.
Totally agreed, the chance of dropping them on the course is higher than it being spoilt.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:52 am

i think in Singapore. Isetan sale has the best deal. Can't comment on those in ShenZhen or BKK
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Gray wrote:
i think in Singapore. Isetan sale has the best deal. Can't comment on those in ShenZhen or BKK
Try FESC, some retailer can offer quite competitive price or I would say can match Isetan deal. Isetan deal mostly happen during sale so for normal day, I will go FESC. 
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Golf simply at FESC. Think they sell it for $15 or $18 (cant rem). Cheaper than thaniya plaza
Back to top Go down
leobody
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 pm

U can get at creative golf at $20 each
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

nientsu wrote:
Golf simply at FESC. Think they sell it for $15 or $18 (cant rem). Cheaper than thaniya plaza
Golf Simply no stocks. 
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

leobody wrote:
U can get at creative golf at $20 each
Really ?
Back to top Go down
leobody
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Yup.. I was there 2 hrs ago
Back to top Go down
cactuspice
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cactuspice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:23 pm

leobody wrote:
Hee hee cheers  , I just bought 3 from FESC 0207. Good deal too....bought a Green, Brown and White. They have full colors and sizes , left & right too. Kudos Ashley W
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:54 pm

cactuspice wrote:
leobody wrote:
Hee hee cheers  , I just bought 3 from FESC 0207. Good deal too....bought a Green, Brown and White. They have full colors and sizes , left & right too. Kudos Ashley W
cheers , @ Talk tok king, heard you hadnt picked up yr reserved fit 39 gloves;)
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:15 pm

cactuspice wrote:
leobody wrote:
cheers , @tok kok king, heard you hadnt picked up yr reserved fit 39 gloves;)
Back to top Go down
DT08
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm

fit39  japan and no japan is the same BOTH REAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?   Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy FIT 39 glove at good price?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next