Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist coming please

Go down 
+6
goh.YF.52
Turbo
flashpacker
AMC
Daztasiumz
milo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
milo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
milo

Titleist coming please Empty
PostSubject: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Thank's to all brother ~

Last edited by milo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

which range u went?
Back to top Go down
milo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
milo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 pm

I play at Punggol driving range today !
Back to top Go down
AMC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:27 am

Ohh same kinda balls as tpy range 

Beri hard balls indeed
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

Surprised to hear of cracked face. Thought it's made of titanium?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

Where you bought this driver from? You may claim under warranty if it is a manufacturing flaw ... But u seem to have hit at the top edge more than the face area as I can see lots of sky-marks ...
Back to top Go down
milo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
milo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 am

Actually I bough from marketplace , just want to know is fake ? Sad Sad 
And consider buy new one or change other brands ?
Someone happen before ? 
Or I am newbie golfer not suitable use this driver.
Back to top Go down
goh.YF.52
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
goh.YF.52

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 am

Wa, if your head condition is called as cracked, looking at my own, i can say my is like a ...., but no to say i loss quite a distance as i gain elevation on my ball flight leh.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am

Doesn't look crack to me, perhaps u can bring to an authorized seller and ask them to check, sky marks is not crack as for the line look more like scratch mark from golf balls.
Back to top Go down
outlander
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
outlander

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

Doesn't look like a crack to me either.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 am

Turbo wrote:
Where you bought this driver from? You may claim under warranty if it is a manufacturing flaw ... But u seem to have hit at the top edge more than the face area as I can see lots of sky-marks ...
He hit of the higher part of the face. Lot of sky marks.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 pm

If its a difference sound you heard, maybe you sky-ed it? Unless you are so sure you caught it dead centre and heard a different sound. I lose more than 40 yards when i sky mine, sometimes backspin. LOL

Not sure if the sky marks on the club are caused by yourself or the previous owner. In any case, those scratches seem pretty normal for a driver.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
He hit of the higher part of the face. Lot of sky marks.

If one hits the ball at the top edge of the club face, the ball trajectory is likely to float like a balloon ...

The ideal part to hit on the clubhead face is actually not the sweet spot but the spot juz above the sweet spot (aka hot spot) in order to attain optimal low spin/high launch combo ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

milo wrote:
Actually I bough from marketplace , just want to know is fake ? Sad Sad 
And consider buy new one or change other brands ?
Someone happen before ? 
Or I am newbie golfer not suitable use this driver.

You hit on the top edge of the club face too much ... I suggest you try to tee slightly lower and stabilize your body spine angle thru out the swing until after impact ... Do not swing hard first ... Swing smoothly so that you can hit on the sweet or hot spot more often. It is gonna be a useless effort to hit hard and fast if you cannot connect the club face against the ball at the sweet or hot spot on impact ... Cheerz!
Back to top Go down
ultraman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ultraman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Turbo wrote:

You hit on the top edge of the club face too much ... I suggest you try to tee slightly lower and stabilize your body spine angle thru out the swing until after impact ... Do not swing hard first ... Swing smoothly so that you can hit on the sweet or hot spot more often. It is gonna be a useless effort to hit hard and fast if you cannot connect the club face against the ball at the sweet or hot spot on impact ... Cheerz!

scratch ROFL Stretcher HELP
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Milo, here is a good video that helps to fix skying golf shot which would cause balloon-ball trajectory and ruin your driver head as well ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist coming please   Titleist coming please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist coming please
Page 1 of 1