Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
entheos_golf1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi I am alf , I am new in the forum , have been playing for 7 to 8 years but newer seems to improve .

Trying to read more to up my game to the next level . Current playing at 18 handicap base on the SGA records.

Hope to learn more from all the gurus here .
Back to top Go down
notdeva
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 am

Hi bro, welcome to the forum.
I'm new here too, but much newer to golf; not nearly as experienced as you!
Hopefully we can both pick up some useful tips to further our games.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
entheos_golf1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 am

Hi notdeva,

Thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement , looks like I have been playing for long time but only as social game . This year I have decided to be more pro active and try to be more serious at the game .

Recently just got my self some callaway hybrid RAZR 3, 4 , 5 , they are sweet .  Very easy to lift of the ground no matter what terrain it is . Just this few days got the callaway iron set x hot with ns pro 95 very nice also soft feel with lots more distance than my old set Taylormade RAC . Few days later decided to try the driver x hot both the japan version and the American version regular both has different feel and flex even the are stated "R" flex . Bought the American version feels different on the t off vs my old driver taylormade CGB . The x hot is softer on impact and sound not as loud but I get more distance very happy with my investment .

All I got it from Pan west as they have offers and wanted to support local company , the funny thing was pan west has different selling method and prices also varies depending on where you are even though they belong to the same company . The outlet might not have some off the models , you need to pay there and collect it from other outlet . The buying experience was not very pleasant well I guess sale item have to bare with it . ( Very long story on it )

If you know what is ideal and suitable for you there is few option , direct import from the US via internet or get it from the local parallel importer which might have only some of the specs available .
The prices are extremely low even better than the local distributor mark down prices . 

Despite the un happy buying experience I am please with the new toy that I bought , the callaway are very forgiving to use and makes you enjoy the game more .
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am

Welcome

Another 18 hcp, it's seem like really need to reclassify them all. Is it actual or KSLS type.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 am

enwee wrote:
Welcome

Another 18 hcp, it's seem like really need to reclassify them all. Is it actual or KSLS type.Very Happy

My sentiments too!Smile
Back to top Go down
entheos_golf1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Ha ha ha ... , the only time can verify is to play together . There is no point to be ABC here as we are just sharing the experiences .

That's why I have change some of my equipment to make sure will be lowering my score .

I don't know will my both knee with ACL reconstructed will hinder me for me to advance to the next step .

Any way thanks for the welcome note .
Back to top Go down
Dannychan26
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Greetings to all Bosses here. I m new to GR. Had been out of golf field for 3yrs and m coming back. New meeting you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie   Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1