Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edel Putter Fitting

Go down 
+9
hillgreen
hkhamateur
pushslice
mariateo
enwee
ChrisD
Jliang
B8383B
skybobo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Edel Putter Fitting Empty
PostSubject: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Any bros here try this out before?
I heard damage is quite high right?
Back to top Go down
B8383B
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 pm

I have a friend who has this Edel putter. Heard he bought from Wizgolf or something. 

I tried and it is quite good. Simple looking but soft on impact. 

Didn't ask about the price thought.
Back to top Go down
Jliang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:19 pm

http://www.wizgolf.com.sg/edel-storyboard.php

Edel putters are based on its putter fitting system, everything from hosel type to head shape can be fitted to individuals putting stroke and alignment tendencies.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:40 pm

i am still saving every penny from last year and still cant afford  it. sigh....
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Edel of cos good, ask those who played with the famous buayee here. she's edel user.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 pm

enwee wrote:
Edel of cos good, ask those who played with the famous buayee here. she's edel user.
can her victims share stories of how good Edel performs? R u one of her victims? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

mariateo wrote:
enwee wrote:
can her victims share stories of how good Edel performs? R u one of her victims? Hahaha
Why don't you played with her and witness it live, isn't it better, with 1st class sit.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

enwee wrote:
mariateo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Why don't you played with her and witness it live, isn't it better, with 1st class sit.

naaah her edel is so so. She still 3 putts like any other putter

but her MARUMAN woods are much deadlier.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 pm

enwee wrote:
mariateo wrote:
enwee wrote:

Was damn eager to see it live so just do it nt once bt twice in first class!
Just like enwee bro said, shiok, scary, nightmare!
Till now, I m stack w budget airline still...damn...
Never tot of first class anymore bt thinkg back, its worth once in a life time! :-)
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

if not wrong abt 600+, 800+ and the high end model of 1k plus...
looks nice also and with some adjustablilty in the high end model....
Back to top Go down
JimB976
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 am

I just took delivery of an Edel putter as fitted and provided by wiz golf

Due to the smog I have not had much of a chance to play with it yet as I had intended to spend yesterday at the putting green at my golf club. Two weeks ago I did take it with me when playing Sentosa Tanjong and used it for some of the mid length putts which came out pretty well (I took my regular putter with me as well that day).

Overall I am looking forward to using it more

Three initial observations - 

- the putter is heavy but it doesn't feel it when in the hands. This is mainly because it is weighted at the butt end of the grip as well for balance

- the round grip feels weird compared to the paddle type must of us use on putters

- the head cover provided with the edel is poor quality and the magnetic fastener is not strong enough since it feel off twice during the one round I have used it (I expect much more at this price)

Of course the build quality is good and it looks smart but I really don't have enough "on the green" feedback yet regarding performance improvement.

By the way, the guys at WizGolf are great people, very thorough and helpful
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TITW

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

JimB976 wrote:
... By the way, the guys at WizGolf are great people, very thorough and helpful

Agree +1
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm

agreed +2
Back to top Go down
dunlookback
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 am

+3 to the guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25292-tour-issue-irons-taylormade-r
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 am

I just took delivery of an Edel putter as fitted and provided by wiz golf

Due to the smog I have not had much of a chance to play with it yet as I had intended to spend yesterday at the putting green at my golf club. Two weeks ago I did take it with me when playing Sentosa Tanjong and used it for some of the mid length putts which came out pretty well (I took my regular putter with me as well that day).

Overall I am looking forward to using it more

Three initial observations - 

- the putter is heavy but it doesn't feel it when in the hands. This is mainly because it is weighted at the butt end of the grip as well for balance

- the round grip feels weird compared to the paddle type must of us use on putters

- the head cover provided with the edel is poor quality and the magnetic fastener is not strong enough since it feel off twice during the one round I have used it (I expect much more at this price)

Of course the build quality is good and it looks smart but I really don't have enough "on the green" feedback yet regarding performance improvement.

By the way, the guys at WizGolf are great people, very thorough and helpful

Fitted more than 2 yrs ago and very pleased with the performance.  I have played Zen, Ping, Odessey, Taylormade  None comes close to the edel in terms of feel, balance and accuracy.
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Go check out the "skins" in their store.. looks interesting as they can cover yr shaft in the colour u wanted.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edel Putter Fitting   Edel Putter Fitting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edel Putter Fitting
Page 1 of 1