Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is the condtion of Legends CC

Go down 
+5
3131T
beehome
Khorkar
Shane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

what is the condtion of Legends CC Empty
PostSubject: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Dear Khakis,

Anyone recently played at legends? Wondering what is the condition of the course now.

Cheers...

Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm

I played there some 1 month plus ago. Bare patches on green and fairway. Conditon was very bad.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Lousy condition....
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm

What a pity! Legends is a nice course.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm

I played there last week... Palm course still ok.

Water n Hill vomit blood... Green under maintenace...
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Every courses need maintenance thru out the year.....this as player we must understand..... From what I know is that Legend is preparing Water and Hill courses for this month end Carlsberg Competition......Just be there next month I guarantee the Fairways and Greens will be in perfect condition....no need to vomit blood liao..
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
xert
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Was there 4 days ago. I thought the condition was ok. Wasnt expecting alot i guess so found it ok. But the bunkers were bad. All water logged.
Back to top Go down
qqqqqq
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:43 pm

dtan wrote:
Every courses need maintenance thru out the year.....this as player we must understand..... From what I know is that Legend is preparing Water and Hill courses for this month end Carlsberg Competition......Just be there next month I guarantee the Fairways and Greens will be in perfect condition....no need to vomit blood liao..

Great to hear this. Really like the course. Would be a shame for it to be badly maintained and in bad condition like the other bros mentioned for long.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

dtan wrote:

Agree... I like to play at Legend too...

But, they should have close 1 of the 3 9s instead, like wat nsrcc do every monday/or kranji...

Having said that... Does anyone wanna pay ard RM270(include caddy) for weekend n in the end missed 6 birdie putt, 2 of them ended up 3 putted...

Is up to imdividual I guess...
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 pm

dtan wrote:
From what I know is that Legend is preparing Water and Hill courses for this month end Carlsberg Competition......Just be there next month I guarantee the Fairways and Greens will be in perfect condition....no need to vomit blood liao..

So in other words, we should only play Legends one month out of the whole year? Shocked

Just kidding.

But seriously, the worst part of Legends are the bunkers. Either no sand with just the clay base, or the bunkers become ponds after heavy rain.

Although I believe they finally found the budget to fill the bunkers with sand recently, and that is good.

Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Just to share this.......Legend CC is one of the better manage club in JB (Clubs Hse and Course)
compare to some other clubs in JB. Their only dis-advantage is the distance from Singapore but the plus is that their Green fee is quite low (RM95.00 wkday Am and RM220.00 wkend Am) and if you book thru Oscar is even cheaper, also it is usually not very crowded playing there.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the condtion of Legends CC   what is the condtion of Legends CC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the condtion of Legends CC
Page 1 of 1