Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Any idea why the driver wanted to take down the tree...... ROFL

http://www.weiunderpar.com/post/tag/golf-cart-accident
Back to top Go down
pReTeNd3r
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
pReTeNd3r

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 pm

lol! so embarrassing
Back to top Go down
tksoh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
tksoh

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Pardon me, I dont find the video funny nor embarrassing.

The driver must have stepped hard on the pedal when he move off. When he move off, he then "notice" the people standing in front of him and he swung hard to left to avoid them. As he was too focus on the steering wheel to avoid the few people standing at the front, momentarily "forgot" about the pedal.

From his perspective, everything happened too fast and he could only focus on the steering OR the pedal ... not BOTH.

How I know? It happened to me before.

I was in Malaysia and that particular tee-box has a slope at the edge and I forgot to straighten the wheels when I park. When I drive off after teeing-off, I stepped hard and it went up the slope... I can still remember that instance I was trying to steer back and "forgot" my leg is still hard on the pedals. The resultant is a toppled buggy and several cuts... broken my spectacles as well... fortunately not blinded by the broken glass and no other injuries.

So guys... besides Driving your tee-shots safely... Drive your buggy safe as well.

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:12 pm

I too didn't find it funny only cause I've seen people make silly mistakes like that before and injured themselves or others. I guess he pressed the pedal by mistake and it was so quick that he didn't get a chance to react. It could have been much worse in that he could have mowed down the folks on his left. I hope he's OK and in any event, I agree with tksoh - it's a good reminder to be careful when driving a buggy. They may be small but can cause injury regardless.
Back to top Go down
cihcih
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Oops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??    Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm.... Why Did He Do That....??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.