Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway Golf shoes any good?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weaponx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Callaway Golf shoes any good? Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:57 am

hi all,

seems like FJ, Nike, Adidas and Ecco are the more popular golf shoes used.. does anyone wear Callaway shoes? any feedback or reviews on them?

Thanks! Beer
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm

to be frank.. they r useless..
i bot a pair last year..lasted me last then 6 mths..
i stick to FJ addidas n ecco
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't use Callaway, but I trust my FJ. I'm saying that not because of our affiliation to FJ), but I really like the comfort and the durability of my FJ Athletic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

I am wearing Callaways for about 6 months now (Middle East Golf house has most shoes in Callaways). 4 of my golfing frens have callaways as well.

The pair has been with me for 8.5 rounds and more than 60 hours of range practise on grass and still looking good this year.

Feels great as well!

Therefore I am curious why some say they are "useless". To be fair I have them cleaned and waxed after every range session and 18 holes.
Back to top Go down
weaponx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

interesting, thanks for the feedback...

i've seen a couple of callaways and they look pretty good, felt ok when i tried them on, just not so sure about the durability and playing comfort...

as for FJ - heard nothing but good things about them, but don't really like their designs, and the ones i like.. waaaaay out of my price range Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:26 pm

weaponx wrote:

i've seen a couple of callaways and they look pretty good, felt ok when i tried them on, just not so sure about the durability and playing comfort...

as for FJ - heard nothing but good things about them, but don't really like their designs, and the ones i like.. waaaaay out of my price range Evil or Very Mad

FJ has their range that cost between $79 to $150ish also... callaway ones are in this range also right ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
weaponx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:30 pm

daveaha wrote:
weaponx wrote:

FJ has their range that cost between $79 to $150ish also... callaway ones are in this range also right ?

yeah, callaway around that price range.. saw a callaway chev for abt hkd400, so about ... s$70ish

FJ - haha.. i like the white/blue icons that ian poulter was wearing at the barclays singapore open!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callaway Golf shoes any good?   Callaway Golf shoes any good? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callaway Golf shoes any good?
Page 1 of 1