Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does albhedrin want to sell?

Go down 
+21
Khorkar
Jeffheng
haragolfer
snagy23
Derek
flamer0454
whistler
Sean76
blee67
matthew.wong.92123
pocketace
devil_wq
Vinny
DLWL
Technospaz
audi
Roystonnn
simoner
Joshua
bryanachong
costajos
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

What does albhedrin want to sell? Empty
PostSubject: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 am

so looking forward to it.. the posts just keep coming and he has finally hit 50...

wow What a Face
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 am

He has the same profilepicture as one of the GR members alrdy.. is it.. looks familliar
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:41 am

cyclops
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 am

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t22684-wts-brand-new-astroy-boy-woodcover-from-japan#368117

Now we know White Flag
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 am

Hahahahha!!!!
I think he slightly better la..
At least he gave a long self introduction in one of the posts. Haha!!
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 am

yeah his profile pic looks very familiar
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

At least it's a nice item.

I've seen some climb the post ranks and then sell stuff which even Cash Converters don't want.
Back to top Go down
DLWL
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DLWL

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

20 posts in a span of 30mins.

wow...
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Isn't it quite obvious....

Maybe MODS should consider quality vs quantity contributions by individuals in the forum; i.e. flooding the forum with one liner remarks such as "well done", "thanks for sharing", or even "good looking set of equipment" ~ in no time such individual(s) would have chalked thousands of posts and comments..... After all, GR has the biggest following where golf forums in Singapore is concerned, thus shouldn't there be some form of QC.......

Besides, the purpose of having a Marketplace is solely for fellow GRians' benefit and not to benefit at others' expense...... tsk tsk

No Stretcher No

Last edited by Vinny on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devil_wq
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 pm

I'd rather see the WTS as his first post then to see it 50 posts later but that's the way it is... So let's not get overly worked up ya? Live and let live... Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

We've been through this before. Min post count was raised to 50. Let's just leave it and allow the public to decide if they want to buy from a person whose ability to sell (and credibility) is based on the quality of his "50."
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 pm

I agree, let's not over react and get into a knee jerk reaction asking the mods to make the rules stricter or make it difficult for genuine members who contribute and also want to sell some stuffs

I do not wish to see GR to get into a management by exception mode - this chap's action is an exception, as so far, majority of new members do not post randomly like that manner

So chill everyone. No matter how strict we set the rules, there will always be people who knows how to game the system. I guess this chap just gotta work a bit harder going forward to restore his reputation in the forum. Hopefully see him contribute constructively going forward
Back to top Go down
devil_wq
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Technospaz wrote:
We've been through this before. Min post count was raised to 50. Let's just leave it and allow the public to decide if they want to buy from a person whose ability to sell (and credibility) is based on the quality of his "50."

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

In case anyone's wondering, I'm also to blame for having such knee-jerk reactions. I used to get flustered but I can't be arsed these days. Really, people should be able to decide what's best for them and whether they want to buy from individuals whose ability to sell is based on rapid-fire posts.

To ease us into the long weekend (yay!), here's my contribution for those who are bothered to read this thread:

Oldie but goldie... if you ask me, this one beats Psy's gangnam nonsense.
Back to top Go down
matthew.wong.92123
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
matthew.wong.92123

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Sorry but the above is steamy, suiting the weather Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:09 pm

TS, the only thing I am wondering now is when can I have the honour of having a game with you again. It has been a longgggggggg time......
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 pm

blee wrote:
TS, the only thing I am wondering now is when can I have the honour of having a game with you again. It has been a longgggggggg time......

I've forgotten how to play golf already. So, all I do these days is to buy golf stuff to remind me.

Likely the following weekend, can? I miss getting obliterated on the course.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Technospaz wrote:
blee wrote:

I've forgotten how to play golf already. So, all I do these days is to buy golf stuff to remind me.

Onz but then hor, it is not by me hor.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:43 pm

blee wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee wrote:

Yup, it's been a looooong time we had a game..... Yah, when ah......??

Superman
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Vinny wrote:
blee wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee wrote:

Yup, it's been a looooong time we had a game..... Yah, when ah......??

Superman

Next Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

After albhedrin, another one "callsign75" is following suit..... No
Back to top Go down
whistler
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Haha yah. But at least he made his intentions known upfront.
Back to top Go down
flamer0454
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
flamer0454

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm

lol.. cant imagine we are at this topic again.. i have been here since 2009 and i havent clocked 50 posts since I joined. But it also didnt stop me from making friends with nice sellers and buyers. i certainly agree with senior forummers that posts should be qualitative and not quantitative contributions. happy easter..
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Upzz! Need to hit 1300 posts!!
LOL! He is cuter... Hahahahhahaa!!!
I think he seems to have something better to sell. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Ha ha,

This thread is drawing a lot of flak. Guys who have been in this forum for the longest time, you reckon we can hit 10 pages and more? It's been some time since the last episode revolving around a certain "J Goh" individual..... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does albhedrin want to sell?   What does albhedrin want to sell? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does albhedrin want to sell?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next