Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS vs WTB - Separation

Go down 
+6
pushslice
Duval_S
slep3er
beehome
rooney88
modthing
10 posters
AuthorMessage
modthing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

WTS vs WTB - Separation  Empty
PostSubject: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:33 pm

while one need to clock 50 posts before able to post in the market place, maybe we can have a WTB section which does not need to meet this requirement?

Reason - most newbie like myself are new to this forum and game, while it may take some time to contribute and clock 50 legit posts, i believe most of us are eager to try out different irons/driver/putter and try to improve our game, it might be good to us to be able to post what we are looking for and respective equipment owners can find us easily too. The market place might probably be more neat this way too..

just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
rooney88
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:35 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm

good suggestion modthink, +1

usually the ones that want to sell something quick will post irritating comments to clock 50 posts. Once they sold their stuff, they will disappear.
Back to top Go down
slep3er
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slep3er

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I think this is a very good suggestion as well. I second this! cheers
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm

All this while I tot the key intention of this forum is to firm friendship, buayaship, temporary partnership, golfmanship,

I don think its to ease the purchase of equipments

But I could be wrong....though I hope I will be not
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Yellow mods can look at this.

In the mean time. Can i ask all WTB posters to update their threads title with FOUND, when you bought the item? Tks.
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Duval_S wrote:
All this while I tot the key intention of this forum is to firm friendship, buayaship, temporary partnership, golfmanship,

I don think its to ease the purchase of equipments

But I could be wrong....though I hope I will be not

xchange of equipment is a way of bonding...

we could have a WTB thread - "Want to Borrow"
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 pm

I support to separate the WTB/WTS. Easier to browse through. However, I feel that some restrictions are still necessary, although the conditions for WTB may be set lower.
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Support!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
93vtec
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 pm

+1 good idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS vs WTB - Separation    WTS vs WTB - Separation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS vs WTB - Separation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Suggestions and Feedbacks-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.