Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kuuligan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? Empty
PostSubject: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Any of you working in this industry?
We can get some rounds started and see what we all do Beer

Cheers,
Chris
Back to top Go down
davis.suliman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

only limited to oil/gas Sad?
Back to top Go down
CityTypeZ
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
CityTypeZ

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Marine and offshore can?
Visit jkt every month, usually stay mangga dua.
Back to top Go down
kuuligan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

lol, open to anyone actually; just that I work in oil and gas so wanted to know who's here

PM me if you want to make some rounds!
Back to top Go down
davis.suliman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 pm

lol okok will do bro! you usually play weekdays or weekend?
Back to top Go down
Xavier.t
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm

I visit Jkt once a mth & my biz is related! Mostly at Mulia. What's your specific services in o&g?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm

I met someone in Jkt who has a member card of petro golf club, if that is relevant to you. maybe you can join that association. We are also both members at rawamangun. I'll be in Jkt next month, maybe we can hookup for a game.
Back to top Go down
kuuligan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

davis.suliman wrote:
lol okok will do bro! you usually play weekdays or weekend?

look forward to it! I can play on weekdays and weekends so long as I am not in meetings or travelling Beer
Back to top Go down
kuuligan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Xavier.t wrote:
I visit Jkt once a mth & my biz is related! Mostly at Mulia. What's your specific services in o&g?

awesome, let me know if you wanna play some golf.

We are a manufacturer for drilling equipment and we supply to drilling contractors and oil service companies

Cheers,
Chris
Back to top Go down
kuuligan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm

pushslice wrote:
I met someone in Jkt who has a member card of petro golf club, if that is relevant to you. maybe you can join that association. We are also both members at rawamangun. I'll be in Jkt next month, maybe we can hookup for a game.

good deal! I am not that good a golfer but always enjoy meeting new people and playing golf

Shoot me a PM when you here.

Cheers,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?   Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any GR'ers in Jakarta working for/in oil and gas?
Page 1 of 1