Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings to All @ GR

Go down 
+4
Daztasiumz
Slicer51
jeffman88
JayH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JayH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Greetings to All @ GR Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi everyone!

What a warm, freindly and informative site. Excellent job!
Looking forward to meeting new friends here.

Beginner here trying to look for some kakis (if you don't mind playing with a newbie) to go on course for more field experience, pick up some pointers and hopefully improve my game.

Took up a beginner course with my mrs few months back and the last time she contacted golf clubs was when we went for our PC in Executive Mandai somewhere in Aug.

Played a couple of times in Johor and Jakarta and really enjoyed it (minus the score though). Really addictive.

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 am

hi JayH welcome welcome welcome to the Republic... Nice to hear u and mrs are enjoying golf.. yes its a rather addictive and deadly poisonous game!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am

Welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 am

welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Jay. Welcome to GR! Played 2 rounds at imperial @ JKT, very lovely place and fun golf I would say. Where did u play in jkt?
Back to top Go down
JayH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Thanks everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
JayH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
hi JayH welcome welcome welcome to the Republic... Nice to hear u and mrs are enjoying golf.. yes its a rather addictive and deadly poisonous game!

Hi jeffman88.....actually i meant she decided to stop after that.....guess she's dislikes going under the hot sun and getting all sweaty tongue
Back to top Go down
JayH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 pm

joshyo wrote:
Hi Jay. Welcome to GR! Played 2 rounds at imperial @ JKT, very lovely place and fun golf I would say. Where did u play in jkt?

hi joshyo.....i played twice at Sentul Highlands in Sentul City.....very nice mountain scenery....heard there quite a number of courses in that area....also heard that was the area (one of the mountains) where the Russian passenger jet crashed during demo

Will try Imperial next time if I get the opportunity
Back to top Go down
MadScientist
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Hello JayH,

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Stevenkoh81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 am

Hi Jay. Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
charlesho

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 am

Welcome to the forum... Definitely a lot of kaki here for a game at Johor and jakarta...

Feel free to drop us a note if you need to find flight mate... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to All @ GR   Greetings to All @ GR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to All @ GR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.