Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

Hi everyone  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm

charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
haha... i have to agree with bro enwee here... pirat

Can find the ball to bash is still ok leh... sometime the ball just disappear out of nowhere lo... Embarassed

Steve... wait for your game for a long time lo... still waiting...

Erm...
In the case u know the ball flew around the area, but when you go and see its nowhere to be found.
what is the ruling for this?

I consider that as some divine being who feel in love with your good look and pick up your golf ball as a souvenir but not knowing it will cause u to do a drop and one stroke penalty. cheers

I'm not a pro, but I used to have this problem too...

So I decided to slow down a bit more, aim closer, at least find the fairway first...

Also tee up a bit higher...
Mad

Wait till i can tee off properly...at least a bare minimum before i meet you for a game...
Currently at every hole, i can tee 5 balls and all slice into the drain...5 ball lost is actually a small number for me during tee off......... pale

We shall meet up some day =)

Wan go genting package?
Back to top Go down
valibel
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
valibel

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:58 pm

greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:

Can find the ball to bash is still ok leh... sometime the ball just disappear out of nowhere lo... Embarassed

Erm...
In the case u know the ball flew around the area, but when you go and see its nowhere to be found.

I consider that as some divine being who feel in love with your good look and pick up your golf ball as a souvenir but not knowing it will cause u to do a drop and one stroke penalty. cheers

So I decided to slow down a bit more, aim closer, at least find the fairway first...

Mad

Wait till i can tee off properly...at least a bare minimum before i meet you for a game...
Currently at every hole, i can tee 5 balls and all slice into the drain...5 ball lost is actually a small number for me during tee off......... pale

Wan go genting package?

put a slot for me... Green Tea alien
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:

Erm...

Mad

Wan go genting package?
genting???? i heard ball very easy got plucked.....

Btw if you got problem tee off with driver? Genting will be harder to see ball with the morning fog..

Last edited by enwee on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 pm

valibel wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:

Erm...

Mad

Wan go genting package?

8th Dec. Mark your calendar.
Back to top Go down
valibel
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
valibel

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 pm

greenteaz wrote:
valibel wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
charlesho wrote:

Erm...

Mad

Wan go genting package?

8th Dec. Mark your calendar.

Awesome...
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
charlesho

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:57 pm

don't know y i think threadstarter must be puzzle why his tread had become our chatroom...

Bro Don_Fu, sorry and hope you don't mind we hijacked the space...
Back to top Go down
valibel
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
valibel

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 pm

charlesho wrote:
don't know y i think threadstarter must be puzzle why his tread had become our chatroom...

oooopsss, first time i heard that (HIJACKED the CHatroom) hahahhahaha, must be your problem "GreenTeaz" hahahahah
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:13 pm

charlesho wrote:

OPPPSS!!!

i tot it was my thread and i kept talking here...
Embarassed

charlesho & valibel.. Shall i open a whatsapp group and talk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Hi everyone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.