Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel

Go down 
+17
chinchiachun
watermyforrest
mloy
pushslice
Master
danielleecm
JonL_TK
asahi
BabyCroc
wolverine
timang84
bigrockshow
nicasio
enwee
Technospaz
Bear
DGman
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel Empty
PostSubject: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 am

its like shooting a fish in a barrel (maybe its not the best thing to shoot a fish).....so it can't get easier than that.

the best 3 answers each win a NFS Limited Diamana Golf Towel courtesy of MRC.

All you have to do is tell us what is the new Diamana shaft coming next week and why its so special...(hint: its not red, white, black or silver).

the demo shaft 60S that we had was highjacked during the CIMB at the Mines 2 weekends ago and the culprit was never to be found. however it was spotted in Royal Selangor and drives were reportedly going to places it has never gone before.

oh before i forget......the judge is the person who will come with me to the Honda LPGA event next year. i wanted to nominate Panji since he is incapacitated but i also want him to have a shot at this.

contest close on friday 9 Nov at 12 noon.

the prize......

Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel 8159717695_82c68b76d3_z

DGman

Last edited by DGman on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 am

Here's a long shot....

Its the blue diamana plus series!!! to match with the sky! and when you swing it, its like swinging your blues away!!!

hahaha!...
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

Its the blue diamana plus series!!! to match with the sky! and when you swing it, its like swinging your blues away!!!

Contestant 2 -

Contestant 3 -

Contestant 4 -

just put your answer on the same page, so its easier to view.....many thanks....

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

Contestant 2 - Technospaz

It's orange, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning session it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers Wink

Contestant 3 -

Contestant 4 -
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:24 am

Diamana S+ for it's suppose be only in n america and europe release only.

Last edited by enwee on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 am

you guys should PM the RS member.....
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 am

it is the Diamana B...blue for BFG and sky is the limit....hahhahahhah...anyway i have spotted the new Diamana B which has been hijacked at CIMB..
Will lodge the report soon to Mr Asahi... cheers
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's orange, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning session it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

it is the Diamana B...blue for BFG and sky is the limit

Contestant 4 -

Contestant 5 -

Contestant 6 -

Contestant 7 -

Contestant 8 -

have fun and keep it coming......
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's orange, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning session it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 4 - Bigrockshow

Diamana Blue Bomber - for bombing drives on long Par 4s and 5s
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's the Diamana Fire and is orange in colour, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning session it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 -

Contestant 6 -

Contestant 7 -

Contestant 8 -

Back to top Go down
timang84
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
timang84

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's the Diamana Fire and is orange in colour, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning session it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Diamana Blue board B Series. For the pro that is in every amateur!

Contestant 6 -

Contestant 7 -

Contestant 8 -

Back to top Go down
wolverine
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Blue diamana plus series, all of the above

Contestant 7 -

Contestant 8 -

Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Contestant 7 - Babycroc

Diamana B series - special because of the new Dialead material added to its manufacture that enhances consistency and feel, not that I'm professional enough to feel the difference. But over and above that, just looking at this blue beauty makes up for all the weekday blues accumulated in office. Theareupatic to the eye to instil confidence at the teebox, yet stunning and electrifying enough to intimidate buayas within the flight. What else can we expect from Diamana but quality shafts. See? I got buaya-ed so much on course that I don have money to buy towels and got to type so much.

Contestant 8 -

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:46 am

Wow! Some nice entries already!

Keep it coming guys!

p.s maybe I should reject all entries and keep those limited towels for me self.
Hehehhehehhe....they are that nice.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:48 am

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's the Diamana Fire and is orange in colour, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning sensation it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Contestant 7 - Babycroc

Diamana B series - special because of the new Dialead material added to its manufacture that enhances consistency and feel, not that I'm professional enough to feel the difference. But over and above that, just looking at this blue beauty makes up for all the weekday blues accumulated in office. Theareupatic to the eye to instil confidence at the teebox, yet stunning and electrifying enough to intimidate buayas within the flight. What else can we expect from Diamana but quality shafts. See? I got buaya-ed so much on course that I don have money to buy towels and got to type so much.

Contestant 8 -

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Contestant 1 - Bear

It's the Diamana Fire and is orange in colour, to match the fiery passion of the tropics and the burning sensation it brings to those who don't have it on their drivers

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Contestant 7 - Babycroc

Contestant 8 -

Contestant 9 -

Contestant 10 -

common lets not make it too easily for the Judge......
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Diamana S+ Series

It is for those days that he is feeling "blue"
It is for those days when he will cross the big "blue" ocean to be with her
It is for those days when he will soar the big "blue" sky to be with her

But most importantly, it is because she is using the same shaft!

This shaft will bring these 2 star crossed lovers together and they will leave happily ever after!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Diamana S+ Series

This shaft will bring these 2 star crossed lovers together and they will leave happily ever after!

+infinity!!!!!
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:29 pm

can i try?

"your blues are over with Diamana blue board, with envy stares and admiration around you. Be true and be blue today! "
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Please fill in accordingly hor.......

Contestant 1 - Bear

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Contestant 7 - Babycroc

Contestant 8 - Ms Lee

Diamana S+ Series

Contestant 9 - danielleecm

your blues are over with Diamana blue board, with envy stares and admiration around you. Be true and be blue today!

Contestant 10 -

Contestant 11 -

Contestant 12 -

Contestant 13 -

Contestant 14 -

Contestant 15 -

Contestant 16 -

Contestant 17 -

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Lai lai......I believe more and better inputs are out there.

Come on and give it a try. Next writer just copy and paste last posting and add on...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Subject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel Today at 3:46 pm

Contestant 1 - Bear

Contestant 3 - Nicasio

Contestant 5 - Timang84

Contestant 6 - wolverine

Contestant 7 - Babycroc

Contestant 8 - Ms Lee

Diamana S+ Series

Contestant 9 - danielleecm

your blues are over with Diamana blue board, with envy stares and admiration around you. Be true and be blue today!

Contestant 00 - Master

The Diamana S+ Shaft.

The shaft that doesn't need a contest (that gives away NFS Golf Towels) to prove it's special.

Contestant 11 -

Contestant 12 -

Contestant 13 -

Contestant 14 -

Contestant 15 -

Contestant 16 -

Contestant 17 -

Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Diamana S+ series, it's special because it will make those who left MRC for the hype of GD Tour AD series return to home. Feel very smooth like the original blue yet having the control of 2nd gen Diamana Kaili, best of both designs.
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm

pushslice wrote:
Diamana S+ series, it's special because it will make those who left MRC for the hype of GD Tour AD series return to home. Feel very smooth like the original blue yet having the control of 2nd gen Diamana Kaili, best of both designs.

Hello..

Just because you are orange colour nick means you can anyhow don't follow instructions and suka suka post??

In Master's words, which were repeated twice in his post,

PLEASE FILL IN ACCORDINGLY HOR....

Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Master wrote:
pushslice wrote:

Hello..

Just because you are orange colour nick means you can anyhow don't follow instructions and suka suka post??

In Master's words, which were repeated twice in his post,

PLEASE FILL IN ACCORDINGLY HOR....

Many Thanks.

Master your hand faster than mine. I was just about to tell him so. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel   Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini contest - Win Diamana Golf Towel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next