Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 am

Dear Members,

We have some slots left for our exclusive 913 Driver, Fairway and Hybrid Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open this week. We will be on the driving range on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

Entry is by invite only and you have to have a registered time slot. It you would like to join, please email me direct at thomas_hutton@acushnetgolf.com and let me know what sort of time you would like to attend.

This will be based on first come first serve, so get back to me quickly if you wish to reserve a space. Cheers.

Tom Hutton
Golf Ball Product and Consumer Connection Manager
Titleist South East Asia
Back to top Go down
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi,

I have received email invitation from Tom and replied him for slots on 10/11 around 3pm but have not received reply from him. Can assist?

Tried calling also no one answer.

For me and a friend, Richard Tham.

Thank you for your kind assistance.
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

I did not receive confirmation from Tom as well. Any updates Tom?
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Titleist wrote:
Dear Members,

We have some slots left for our exclusive 913 Driver, Fairway and Hybrid Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open this week. We will be on the driving range on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

Entry is by invite only and you have to have a registered time slot. It you would like to join, please email me direct at thomas_hutton@acushnetgolf.com and let me know what sort of time you would like to attend.

This will be based on first come first serve, so get back to me quickly if you wish to reserve a space. Cheers.

Tom Hutton
Golf Ball Product and Consumer Connection Manager
Titleist South East Asia

You did not first come, so you were not first served.

Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Master wrote:

You did not first come, so you were not first served.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am

Hi Thomas, got your reply.

Thanks a lot!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Invitation to 913 Demo at the Barclay's Singapore Open
Page 1 of 1