Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play

Go down 
+20
Cass_newbie
rein
rrcy
JayH
monoshox15
ahhhling
righthook
robert33
guangzhao
steven_koh
raylowwl
costajos
Begbie
kef529
bigbanana14
charlesho
enwee
Tokkokking
MadScientist
SteveS
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
robert33

Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

enwee wrote:
Power Ranger????? which color??????

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower
From what I heard, u not power ranger leh.....more like power longer........anyway from my last heard of power ranger in golf, can drive cannot arrive......
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
robert33

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 pm

enwee wrote:
robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower
From what I heard, u not power ranger leh.....more like power longer........anyway from my last heard of power ranger in golf, can drive cannot arrive......

Every time I can onli watch ppl arrive.... Crying or Very sad

As for mi....

HELP

Back to top Go down
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
steven_koh

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 pm

enwee wrote:
robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower
Yes yes I see the way u Hit at punggol tat time with "sliver" ur driver is "scary" law.... Haha
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm

robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:
robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower

As for mi....

HELP

I hope so......because here got too many buayas around..something like played 4, declared 5 write 6.... lol!
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
robert33

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

enwee wrote:
robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:
robert33 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Blue ranger bro....

Kekeke... flower

As for mi....

HELP

I hope so......because here got too many buayas around..something like played 4, declared 5 write 6.... lol!

Machiam crocodile farm??? Stretcher

ROFL
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
charlesho

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 am

enwee wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
enwee wrote:
charlesho wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
steven_koh wrote:
I think play Malaysia IOI more better book thur golf greedy only $22 ...come with buggy somemore play 18 hold no rush if play morning games can play relax tee off 3-4 ball also can ko wan care... If anyone wan play I on ...

I'm interested! Newbie here too and looking to learn tgt...

GZ newbie? Seasoned newbie is it?

Boss, want to go for a walking course next sun? I will be doing the booking this week.
He's playing more golf in a wk than I do in a month.

Play a lot doesn't mean not newbie what... And I'm sure your 36 holes on Thursday is already more than what I've played this mth

Thus??? is bo bian..unlimited mah...of course must play maximum....lah..actually can squeeze in another 9 if we wanted, but friend run out of balls liao. lol!

My my... Sure a lot "newbie" here... Haha... Think next time need to declare some form of SOP for newbie... Like have not cross 180 hole experience then can say he is a newbie... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SteveS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:56 am

actually doesnt really matter newbie or not but as long as you guys dont mind playing with slow players like me will be fine Smile

Just trying to find groups and have go green whenever free
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

SteveS wrote:
actually doesnt really matter newbie or not but as long as you guys dont mind playing with slow players like me will be fine Smile

Steve...u see, how u classified slow, i know people so slow, that they spent too much time looking for balls even the balls went into water or OB.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm

enwee wrote:
SteveS wrote:

Steve...u see, how u classified slow, i know people so slow, that they spent too much time looking for balls even the balls went into water or OB.

haha...that's a bit extreme.....i hate looking for balls ...
Back to top Go down
SteveS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Have a wonderful game with group of GR newbie bro today at JB today...

Should have joined this forum earlier...now I will be able to go green at least once a week...

Newbie like us who want to join us might want to pm steven_koh to add you in the whatsapp group ...

Back to top Go down
righthook
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
righthook

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 pm

SteveS wrote:
Have a wonderful game with group of GR newbie bro today at JB today...

Should have joined this forum earlier...now I will be able to go green at least once a week...

Newbie like us who want to join us might want to pm steven_koh to add you in the whatsapp group ...

Oh how I wish I could go every week. Mad
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm

kef529 wrote:
In Singapore, without PC and Handicap only can play at MBGC. Just take swing test at $10.70 (w GST) and it'll last for a month. I'm a beginner myself and IMHO, avoid playing in a flight of all beginners if possible. A bit stressful because course marshall will keep bugging you to keep up with the flight in front, especially when the flight behind is damn fast, which happened to me on my last round. Kept running to my ball to maintain a good pace. Luckily the flight in front is not that fast either so we managed to catch a breather now and then at the tee box.

Playing there again this coming Wed afternoon. Hopefully this time round the flight behind have at least 1 beginner. Cheers Jump

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know how is the swing test done? Indoor / outdoor? Swing with iron / wood?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

ahhhling wrote:
kef529 wrote:
In Singapore, without PC and Handicap only can play at MBGC. Just take swing test at $10.70 (w GST) and it'll last for a month. I'm a beginner myself and IMHO, avoid playing in a flight of all beginners if possible. A bit stressful because course marshall will keep bugging you to keep up with the flight in front, especially when the flight behind is damn fast, which happened to me on my last round. Kept running to my ball to maintain a good pace. Luckily the flight in front is not that fast either so we managed to catch a breather now and then at the tee box.

Playing there again this coming Wed afternoon. Hopefully this time round the flight behind have at least 1 beginner. Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 50017

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know how is the swing test done? Indoor / outdoor? Swing with iron / wood?
MBGC?? only hit 3 balls in range...
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 pm

enwee wrote:

Shocked That simple? Any more details? Like how far ball must travel, go straight, etc?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm

ahhhling wrote:
enwee wrote:

Shocked That simple? Any more details? Like how far ball must travel, go straight, etc?
Yes...and that's $10 and validity I think 1/12. I seen people played very badly in swing test also pass leh. I told my friends before these are the most expensive range balls I come across.
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 pm

enwee wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
enwee wrote:

Yes...and that's $10 and validity I think 1/12. I seen people played very badly in swing test also pass leh. I told my friends before these are the most expensive range balls I come across.

Tx Enwee! I now feel a little bit more comfortable to go and try.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

but i heard MBGC ...marshall always chasing...
can't enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
righthook
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
righthook

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 pm

SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

we will always get chase if we slow down & the flight behind us catch up. Peace
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm

righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

we will always get chase if we slow down & the flight behind us catch up. Peace

Can't we let them overtake us?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

ahhhling wrote:
righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

we will always get chase if we slow down & the flight behind us catch up. Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 900153

try not to, if you keep letting people overtake, your game will take longer and longer...anyway marshall now in MBGC seem less and less.
Back to top Go down
kef529
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kef529

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

enwee wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

we will always get chase if we slow down & the flight behind us catch up. Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 900153

try not to, if you keep letting people overtake, your game will take longer and longer...anyway marshall now in MBGC seem less and less.
I think for MBGC no point letting flights behind overtake cause you let one overtake then the next flight come already. Marshall will keep chasing you if you can't keep up with the flight in front.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

kef529 wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

I think for MBGC no point letting flights behind overtake cause you let one overtake then the next flight come already. Marshall will keep chasing you if you can't keep up with the flight in front.
I think wkdays not so bad lah, wkend maybe. But sun afternoon ok....they even allowed 2 balls
Back to top Go down
kef529
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kef529

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:38 pm

enwee wrote:
kef529 wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

I think wkdays not so bad lah, wkend maybe. But sun afternoon ok....they even allowed 2 balls
Maybe weekday morning ok lah. Weekday afternoon that time i went like all flights got bookings. Or maybe i unlucky.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 pm

kef529 wrote:
enwee wrote:
kef529 wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
righthook wrote:
SteveS wrote:
can't enjoy the game

Maybe weekday morning ok lah. Weekday afternoon that time i went like all flights got bookings. Or maybe i unlucky.
Maybe u are unlucky, because last time i played there wkdays afternoon, ok leh, maybe we were too fast.... Razz, so the flight in front of us not u???? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play   Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi All...Beginner here...trying to find kaki to go green to play
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next