Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
sim.t.lim

Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi Bros, anyone know where to shop for cheap golf stuffs in taipei??
going there next mth... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Dont think there are many cheap shops in Taipei. My buddy used to bring me to these shops that are placed near the golf courses, but then they used to stock outdated equipment so it was not really worthwhile to go there to buy anything.

There are golf departments in the Mitsukoshi and Sogo shopping centres and sometimes there are bargains to be had, especially when you factor in the tax rebate.

My question: When are you going up? I am going up there in November also and I have not played in Taiwan for ages.....you want to go play a round or two?
Back to top Go down
ahhoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

hi sim.t.lim,
let me know which part of nov you will be there so that i can see if i can schedule to meet you there.
i am not sure what you mean by cheap golf shop; fake or genuine stuffs ...... used to buy from one shop down by the songjiang road (between mingsheng and mingzhu roads). all genuine stuffs but cheaper than singapore ....... but now maybe not much different.
will be going from china as i am based in dongguan.
cheers.
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 am

crayon33 wrote:
Dont think there are many cheap shops in Taipei. My buddy used to bring me to these shops that are placed near the golf courses, but then they used to stock outdated equipment so it was not really worthwhile to go there to buy anything.

There are golf departments in the Mitsukoshi and Sogo shopping centres and sometimes there are bargains to be had, especially when you factor in the tax rebate.

My question: When are you going up? I am going up there in November also and I have not played in Taiwan for ages.....you want to go play a round or two?

Thanks bro, i am going with my wife lah.... if i leave her alone, she will turn me mince meat...
She letting me go and shop for my golf stuff i am happy already.. LoL...
Anyway i am going for a short trip 4day only..
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
sim.t.lim

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

ahhoe wrote:
hi sim.t.lim,
let me know which part of nov you will be there so that i can see if i can schedule to meet you there.
i am not sure what you mean by cheap golf shop; fake or genuine stuffs ...... used to buy from one shop down by the songjiang road (between mingsheng and mingzhu roads). all genuine stuffs but cheaper than singapore ....... but now maybe not much different.
will be going from china as i am based in dongguan.
cheers.

Bro, my schedule is around flying off mid Nov... i am going with my wife, just hope to see if got any chance to passby that area, go in and take a look at the pro shop stuff... Since cant play, go in and feel the game also not bad... Most like i will just go shop for apparel or Driver cover and other accessories, i don think i can carry back at new set of golf club.
Back to top Go down
22tang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
22tang

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi,

You can try www.golfshop.com.tw and this chain store is silimar to our Golf House. They have quite a number of stores around Taipei area, take a look at the website to see which is nearer to your hotel.

You must ask for a discount after viewing their retail prices. 15-30% off should be a norm.

If you are looking for our local type of Golf Direct, guess you need a local to bring you around in case you bump into fake stuff.

Personally, I still find Hong Kong is the cheapest to get golf related stuffs.

For example - Adidas tour 360 golf shoes where Singapore after discount around S$210.00, TW (S$200.00) and HK (S$150.00)

Happy shopping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei   Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Cheap Pro golf shop in Taipei
Page 1 of 1