Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aling
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Which gold course would you recommend in Batam and Bintan?
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Ria Bintan is awarded one of the Best Golf Course In Asia.

You may like to try...

Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Awarded as one of the top courses in Asia?

LOL .... read below .... would you consider the Award Genuine if votes are bought?

Subject: Vote for Ria Bintan and Golf for FREE! Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 11th edition of the Asian Golf Monthly Awards has been launched and is the premier poll of golfing facilities across the Asia-Pacific region.

Ria Bintan Golf Club is honored to have been voted the Best Golf Course in Indonesia for 5 consecutive years 2003 - 2008 and 1st Runner-Up in 2009. We seek your continuous support again.

Vote for Ria Bintan Golf Club now and 5 lucky winners stand a chance to win a set of FREE Golf Vouchers each.

Click to vote...
http://www.riabintan.com/eflyer/AGMA2011/index.htm

Thanks Folks.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
identti
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 pm

would recommend palm springs if you visit batam.. the courses are relatively well maintained with sea view. the shower room is not too shabby as well. however, if you are planning a 2d trip, would recommend accomodation at novotel - clean and comfortable stay
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

identti wrote:
would recommend palm springs if you visit batam.. the courses are relatively well maintained with sea view. the shower room is not too shabby as well. however, if you are planning a 2d trip, would recommend accomodation at novotel - clean and comfortable stay

Hahahahaa! I'm going tomorrow and staying 2 nights in Novotel and playing 2 rounds in Palm Springs... Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses   Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batam and Bintan GOlf Courses
Page 1 of 1