Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to join 'advanced level' players

Go down 
+6
Suzuki
eiji
pushslice
Technospaz
Derek
yeppie99
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yeppie99
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Looking to join 'advanced level' players Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

A bit of background, I'm not a single handicapper but seriously hope to improve to become single. official handicap stands at 11.6 and recent scores are from 84 to 88 with bad days going up to 92.

Hope to play with 70s scoring players to gain some insight on how you approach the game and to witness first-hand how to score in the 70s (my immediate goal).

Willing to pay school fees for this opportunity. Bets to be negotiated Smile

I have SICC membership but happy to play at any course in SG or JB. Weekends only unfortunately.

Anyone out there willing to show the ropes?
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am

Paging for ASS, Chien, Golfool etc ... looks like there is someone with both the game and the mindset to play with you guys
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 am

Wow... a bad day at 92.

Can I become your apprentice?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

bro. drop by BigFish, Eric can arrange games with his advanced level stable of players and clients
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am

Please contact And68Low, Slinger or S70b
otherwise collectively known as ASS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
yeppie99
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 am

eiji wrote:
Please contact And68Low, Slinger or S70b
otherwise collectively known as ASS.

wow, sounds like a professional organisation for 'educating' unsuspecting newbies. who's the ringleader?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 pm

I want to say 'mloy' so badly!
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Wah!!! those name are all high hand, low hcp. till now I still dare not play with them.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 pm

last sunday...the bets that was going on at the last hole at Kranji was....um...enough to buy an iron set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

tsk tsk tsk... what a subject title... do report back once the matches are completed... would like to know the casualties
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 pm

School fees very high har... heehee....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

we have a wierd stable....one of the best BFG players on the board appear to be a golfer who just turned 17 but you have to play with him at Black Mountain, Hua Hin..

but seriously depending on what sort of players you want to play with, we have lots of kakis. last week we paired the Korean spy with a mediacorp actor who is a very new player. the best thing is Korean spy don't know who he is.

if you really want to feel dejected we can also arrange for ladies who will beat the shit out of you (on the golf course that is).

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:41 pm

yeppie99 wrote:
A bit of background, I'm not a single handicapper but seriously hope to improve to become single. official handicap stands at 11.6 and recent scores are from 84 to 88 with bad days going up to 92.

Hope to play with 70s scoring players to gain some insight on how you approach the game and to witness first-hand how to score in the 70s (my immediate goal).

Willing to pay school fees for this opportunity. Bets to be negotiated Smile

I have SICC membership but happy to play at any course in SG or JB. Weekends only unfortunately.

Anyone out there willing to show the ropes?

I played with CoastGuy once ... was an absolute masterclass ... and it didnt cost a single $ ... standup guy!!!
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t18920p285-actual-scores-thread#322296
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
NikeN

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:35 pm

TourSwing wrote:
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t18920p285-actual-scores-thread#322296

Mr. Tour Swing, when you free to demo your 290m drive again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join 'advanced level' players   Looking to join 'advanced level' players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to join 'advanced level' players
Page 1 of 1