Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from the newest member (At least for now)

Go down 
+5
onime
hardrock
pippin
Aloyboy
Beckhen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Hi from the newest member (At least for now) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 am

Hello! Happened to chance upon this forum while searching for articles related to 'club membership transfer fees'. New here
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:51 am

Ello!! Where do u normally play?
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 am

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am

Welcome o GR
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
onime

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 am

Hello!! @Aloyboy, usually play in jb at palm villa, tanjong putri etc but haven't been able to play that often recently. Considering of getting keppel club membership but unsure about how the transfer fee works.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:03 am

i c... do u play in singapore? weekdays or weekends?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 am

Hello, Beckhen. Welcome to GR.

As far as transfer fees are concerned, my understanding is that this is paid for by the seller. So, if you are quoted a price of $XX to buy a club membership, you don't have to pay the transfer fees. That's borne by the seller.
Back to top Go down
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 am

Very Happy thanks Technospaz! and right now my concern is what if i want to sell off the membership after a few years? The amount of money that i am going to get back is the new $XX - transfer fees?
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 am

heylo blackhen welcome to GR~ Keppel is indeed a most challenging course in Singapore! Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
heylo blackhen welcome to GR~ Keppel is indeed a most challenging course in Singapore! Razz
hahah nice.. black hen
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
pippin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm

hehehe would you respond to "back hand" too? Razz
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Beckhen wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
hahah nice.. black hen

my humble apologies... the words must hv played tricks to my tired eyes....
lemme try again

Cheers Jump welcome to GR Beckhen! Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 am

Haha no worries.. Yup yup anyone can help with regards to selling membership and the transfer fees? Many thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
jazzy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello Blackhen you looking to get Keppel membership? Not sure the club should be able to help. A challenging course but requires accuracy. Once you go to wide and open courses you will naturally enjoy it much more!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 pm

jazzy wrote:
Hello Blackhen you looking to get Keppel membership? Not sure the club should be able to help. A challenging course but requires accuracy. Once you go to wide and open courses you will naturally enjoy it much more!

Sis, it is Beckhen not Blackhen Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beckhen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 pm

jazzy wrote:
Haha ya.. In a dilemma right now as my initial intention is to get the membership, have fun playing golf and enjoy the facilities and still be able to sell it off if I feel that I'm under-utilizing it. But after some clarifications with the bros here, it appears that getting the club membership is not about investment but more of socializing, enjoying the club facilities and know more kakis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the newest member (At least for now)   Hi from the newest member (At least for now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from the newest member (At least for now)
Page 1 of 1