Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member? Empty
PostSubject: anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member?   anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 pm

anyone is a safra member and join the safra golf group membership?

please give me your feedback if it is worth joining.

anyone is the safra country club member (the basic, weekday 5 yr membership type)

can you pls give me your feedback if it is worth joining?

i am a safra member. thinking of either join the safra goulf goup membership (which is not expensive and they say they maintain the hc.)

or just the safra country club member (which is a little more ex)

from the green fee chart, i see that safra got discount price to and the next is public also can join. country club member also need to pay green but just a little only.

i did a little math. if play one green a mouth and play 5 yr. the memebership fee is "recovered exact" by the discount compare to a safra member green fee.

a little chat if you own these 2 memebership, if possible? thanks.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member?   anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

My NSRCC expired in 2005 and I chose not to renew it. Stopped golfing for about 3 years (Personal reasons) before making a come back in 2008. Joined Poresia last year which is a no frills club just across the 2nd Link (10 to 15 mins drive from 2nd Link), cheap and good plus can pump petrol on the way back. After all, I don't use the facilities in NSRCC and am only interested in golf so Poresia makes sense to me.

Don't forget you are paying the green fees every time you tee up plus buggy fee and not to mention the monthly subscription fees of $30 (I think). So the more you play the more you pay. That's my personal opinion. Do your sums.
Changi: Weekends = $61 w/o GST. Weekdays = $36 w/o GST.
Kranji: Weekends = $58 w/o GST. Weekdays = $33 w/o GST.

But then again, who's to stop you if you find it convenient and worthwhile if it's near your home.

Give NSRCC a tinker to find out what is offered. Usually towards the year end or before CNY they have a promotion in their recruitment exercise.

Cheers and Happy Golfing! cheers
Back to top Go down

anyone is a safra golf groups member? any any is a safra country club member?
Page 1 of 1