Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a good month for me...

Go down 
+5
hkhamateur
simoner
golfian
asahi
mi5trooper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

This is a good month for me... Empty
PostSubject: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm

I just want to express my feeling here in the forum..

This month is a good month for me,

1. got a new bag to hold my retro set (a buddy told me my set is very retro and another buddy told me my set is antique. well, ya, kind of i guess. my dad bought for me when i was younger with my money. hehe.... )

2. got to try my 1st green in malaysia (still thanks to new found friend that bring me there in my heart) and my 1st green in singapore (mandai)

3. I lose my first 6 new ball this month. still have 6 ball left in the bag to lose.

4. my 7th iron sometime reaches 90m (so happy in my heart)

5. i get to know a few new friends (i am sure we can be very good friends too)

6. I am planning to try my 1st green in batam (when my back, and limb stop feeling sore... hehe....)

7. The "not so good" is my golf shoe. i feel my cramp on the leg is becos of the shoe. i have brought insole to counter this, but if persists, i will buy a new golf shoe with very very thick plate form. (similar to the nike running show that have thick plate form.

8. i heard i need to get a travel bag if i want to bring my golf set oversea in a plane. right? hmm... green in hatyai look good in the website too.

hehe.... so happy, must share my joy to all.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Nice sharing and excellent feeling to have.

Back to top Go down
golfian
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Bro when u deeper into the game more challenging waiting ahead of you:)hehe most important enjoying the golfing process
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 pm

have fun golfing...

travel bag for flights is not a must but it's a very good to have for security reasons as well as to protect your clubs...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Nicz sharg n yr first experience. Very Happy
There ll b more to come n to lose another 7 new balls are v easy. So equip yrself well fr yr next game! Laughing
Enjoyed bro. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 am

Awesome! This is the first step to the addiction Smile Welcome, my friend... welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

Welcome to the game mi5trooper!

Small tip, it is perfectly ok to play with 2nd hand balls when you start. After that, you can decide on which brand you like and if you want to use new balls.
Back to top Go down
Billyow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Billyow

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

3. I lose my first 6 new ball this month. still have 6 ball left in the bag to lose.

Balls lost is ok la but dun lose your iron along the fairway.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waybalegolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
waybalegolf

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Bro, welcome to the golfing world. Five minutes to learn, life time to master.. cheers
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh ya. nearly forgot to add this experience too.

additional:

nearly lost my 5th iron while play at mandai. I walked back 3 hole but can't find, so give up and return to the last hole.

a nice golfer indicate to me have pickup my iron and return to me. a nice man, he is. hmm.. and handsome too...

Billyow wrote:

Back to top Go down
golfian
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

bro so if no found there is excuse to upgrade your set liao:)heehee cheer
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm

not upgrade set lah. when i was walking back thinking i have lost that iron forever, i was thinking of buying a hybis which everybody was saying here. well, now that i found the iron back, that idea will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

OCC range tomorrow, anyone? in the late morning? i am off tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 pm

As per thomas word of wisdom, think positively, it able the swing.... (not so easy lor.. haha...)
Back to top Go down
golfian
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 pm

bro hire a coach to build up fundamental thereafter keep continue to practise and try to keep consistance swing to enjoy next level of fun and joy in golf:)
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 am

mi5trooper wrote:
Oh ya. nearly forgot to add this experience too.

additional:

nearly lost my 5th iron while play at mandai. I walked back 3 hole but can't find, so give up and return to the last hole.

a nice golfer indicate to me have pickup my iron and return to me. a nice man, he is. hmm.. and handsome too...

Billyow wrote:

Wow...managed to find by a handsome guy! Mi5trooper, u ve almost lost yr soul too. Laughing Laughing
My wife lost her Burner XD 7i n i was hopg some pretty gals might found n return to me lor! Sure give her a awesome treats! afro
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Aiya. No body want to range today with me. Hmmm... I think my lower back is weak. I could feel the stress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a good month for me...   This is a good month for me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a good month for me...
Page 1 of 1