Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)

Go down 
+57
icesoba
mojojojo
S70B
chezYvon
crystal_tiong
janetlee
jaketang
eighteenjack
tjchan
JL_chong
mindless
rdchin71
reylim
alfredo1903
daveaha
tendygolf
oned10t
slinger
quinike
ruebenlim
Birdman
PK
Elbry
Tyc_mambo
Suszzi MTKC
Swerve
mloy
shaugn
ranctor
TheFocalPoint
ligermu
fabulous
p3nboy
hoelwill
who8168
mUAr_cHEe
katherinechiok
ralphlim
WaLau
sean75
GoLagiSlow
chocoman
Lamts18
nientsu
Duval_S
Jliang
nutty88
lennylim
Fishor
hardrock
missmoon
mysticsea
DGman
botak
Technospaz
mervyntan
sunny
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 am

S70B wrote:
Slinger looks a little fatter in the photos.....hmmm Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 Icon_porc

my wife thinks i am hugh jackman......thats all it matter

unless u think i am too...... then pls scrub my back bounce
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 am

yeah.. mrs slinger is good with golf too...doing all the par and bogey... definitely better than me.... a mother of two still can play good golf... lol! And what is the best... all equipment sponsored by Mr Slinger somemore.... hmmm cheers[/quote]

pls dun spoil market for the guys here, wait i kenna hamtum by them.......

incidentally, my wife going to bring me to PRADA this weekend, u want to come......hahahaha

thats how her golf improve meh, so now u know what to do when golfing with bf/hubby
Back to top Go down
chezYvon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
chezYvon

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am

slinger wrote:
yeah.. mrs slinger is good with golf too...doing all the par and bogey... definitely better than me.... a mother of two still can play good golf... lol! And what is the best... all equipment sponsored by Mr Slinger somemore.... hmmm cheers

pls dun spoil market for the guys here, wait i kenna hamtum by them.......

incidentally, my wife going to bring me to PRADA this weekend, u want to come......hahahaha

thats how her golf improve meh, so now u know what to do when golfing with bf/hubby[/quote]

u swee lah..! promises a prada if she par her par 3... and u see... now you roti prata and here comes the prada...hahaha
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

slinger wrote:
S70B wrote:
Slinger looks a little fatter in the photos.....hmmm Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 Icon_porc

unless u think i am too...... then pls scrub my back Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 Icon_bounce

I think you are more HUGE Jackman.

I will run out of soap for the whole back.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

so fun... so envy....so itchy....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 am

S70B wrote:
slinger wrote:
S70B wrote:

unless u think i am too...... then pls scrub my back Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 Icon_bounce

I think you are more HUGE Jackman.

I will run out of soap for the whole back.

dun anyhow say HUGE, wait ppl get the wrong idea......

btw, i can take that whiteboard 70X off your hand if u dun want lah.......when u coming back? must see how good u have become......
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:47 am

OK, but its with scratches and stuff. The shaft will be coming back with Eric's stuff tmr.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 am

Hold that thought. The thing can't fit.

U might just have to wait till next year then...
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 am

Elbry wrote:
Thanks again to Moon and Sunny for organizing the game and Frostee or her father for giving everyone a surprise 'door' gift.

I enjoyed the company of my flight, JLChong, Mojojojo and MT.

Thanks to my flightmates for their guidance during the game too.

Pretty satisfied with our caddy as well, she is damn good in finding balls that went haywire and gauging of distance from pin. Single handicapper somemore!
bro, nice playing with u on the same flight too. Thanks for all the Slow-Mo videos... Really helpful in spotting mistakes n correcting my swing man! Cheers! Very Happy

afro
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 pm

really some good pictures man... Somehow Birdman & Quinike's flight photo look quite gayish man....keke Razz

afro
Back to top Go down
icesoba
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
icesoba

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:02 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
chezYvon wrote:
Elbry wrote:
Thanks again to Moon and Sunny for organizing the game and Frostee or her father for giving everyone a surprise 'door' gift.

Pretty satisfied with our caddy as well, she is damn good in finding balls that went haywire and gauging of distance from pin. Single handicapper somemore!

yeah i agreed with you.. my caddy too... can always find my balls in the bushes and wild... hahaha... they are very familiar with their home ground lah...

oh.. u guys are so lucky! i had a shot that went str8 to the left towards the fence, me n icesoba saw where it landed, but guess wad my caddie shouted?

"LOST BALL!"

Is acutally not our caddie that shouted lost ball... Is Ms Moon caddie.. blur blur one..
Ours consider not bad liao..
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 pm

OT a bit, just how much u guys tipped the caddy yesterday........

we tipped rm$20 each....per golfer
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm

icesoba wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
chezYvon wrote:
Elbry wrote:

yeah i agreed with you.. my caddy too... can always find my balls in the bushes and wild... hahaha... they are very familiar with their home ground lah...

oh.. u guys are so lucky! i had a shot that went str8 to the left towards the fence, me n icesoba saw where it landed, but guess wad my caddie shouted?

"LOST BALL!"

Is acutally not our caddie that shouted lost ball... Is Ms Moon caddie.. blur blur one..

oh is it ? i tot was our caddie! Rolling Eyes they wear same clothes mah..
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Really luck of the draw at Legends one, only a few good ones, most are below average, the one you got, no comment.

One caddie at Legends broke my ball picker and quietly covered it up some more. Found out only when I took it for use the next time.

So make sure you check your clubs properly, take off headcover and check. I got someone else's hybrid in my bag before, but with my headcover.

The best caddy is an Indian guy which Tendy's flight got. He's the caddy master i think. Damn solid course knowledge, friendly, and can teach some more.
Back to top Go down
icesoba
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
icesoba

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
icesoba wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
chezYvon wrote:
Elbry wrote:

"LOST BALL!"

oh is it ? i tot was our caddie! Rolling Eyes they wear same clothes mah..

Our caddie saw ur ball landed and told me it was not a lost ball.. hahahaha..it landed somewhere at the fence. affraid
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Our caddie kept telling botak, "nice!! straight and long!!"

I believe botak felt that that's worth the caddy fees right there!!
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Technospaz wrote:

I sense some underlying meaning here...hmmm Surprised
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Elbry wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

I sense some underlying meaning here...hmmm Surprised

You were with him in MT's car... you tell me Wink
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Maybe the statement, 'straight and long' was meant to describe something else......you know, anything can happen when MT is around
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 pm

wonder what if botak drive straight to the water... hmmmm

nice, long, straight and wet.... whahahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 pm

What if he drove it into the cup?

Nice, long, straight and into the hole!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 pm

jaketang wrote:
wonder what if botak drive straight to the water... hmmmm

nice, long, straight and wet.... whahahahhaa

Trust you to come up with a line like that Razz
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm

really felt like joining u guys yest at legends... i think with me ard, definitely tons of BS... hahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Haha... we missed the "usual suspects" which includes folks like yourself, JT!
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Birdman wrote:

Nice, long, straight and into the hole!!!!!

it rained yesterday..so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)   Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oct 25th, Sunday PM at Legends Golf and Country Club (RM 140)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next