Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junior Membership Singapore Courses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schulo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Schulo

Junior Membership Singapore Courses Empty
PostSubject: Junior Membership Singapore Courses   Junior Membership Singapore Courses I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 am

A friend of mine might be coming to Singapore with his talented son...
Boy is 13 years old and hcp 7 at the moment. Currently living in Australia where he is part of a talent programme.
Basically he is now a member at Royal Melbourne at a very low cost, because he is part of a junior scheme or something like that.

Question: Are there any courses in Singapore that have a discounted memebership or something similar for young talent or juniors?
Paying 50k membership for a 13 year old seems it bit to much for my friend, but he cannot break his sons heart by not letting him play golf on a daily basis...
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

Junior Membership Singapore Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior Membership Singapore Courses   Junior Membership Singapore Courses I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Unfortunately there isn't a junior membership scheme in Singapore..Not that I know of really. I remember the days where I use to pay $130 for my yearly junior membership in NZ. There are term memberships and social memberships that he could buy. They are considerably cheaper then 'full' memberships here.
Back to top Go down

Junior Membership Singapore Courses
Page 1 of 1