Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf in Jakarta

Go down 
+16
joshyo
Yarra
kuuligan
Fatboy
omegadeli2004
Khorkar
artchang00
rps180sx
Kengnam
crayon33
Batman
alliandy golf
caution
audi
pushslice
wilsonang
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Try soewarna or damai pik. Its near
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Both courses look great, but who can i ask for 3d2n packages? Maybe just 2days golf 1 day relax in the city? cheers1
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm

if you are playing damai pik, let me know. i can join you. i live near there
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Great... any hotels to recommend?? Haha
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am

what are your plans in jakarta? just golf or? if only golf,then stay near course lor
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

Golf n maybe abit of sightseeing, cause both my GF n I never been to Jakarta before
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 am

You just missed the sightseeing of a life time, with all the floods and everything in Jakarta that happened last week. Apart from that, there is really nothing to see here. Haha, just kidding.

I'd suggest Hotel Mulia for convenience to and from the golf course. Easy access to the toll way, which is the gateway to any golf course around Jakarta. Walking-distance to 2 malls, although I do not recommend you to walk for health and safety reasons.

There is a Mickey Mouse course next to Hotel Mulia, too. A par-69 course that is just re-opened after a total renovation.ma bit expensive and the course is not matured enough. Maybe in a year or so.

If you want someing that is connected to the mall directly, look up Hotel Indonesia Kempinski or Grand Hyatt. They are in the heart of the city, so to speak. They are close to the few historical tourist attractions that Jakarta have left, so they are better options for a little sightseeing. But they are distance away to the toll way.

Since you are travelling with your girlfriend, I cannot think of any hotel around the golf course for you to stay. I am sure you get what I mean...

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
DLWL
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DLWL

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:41 am

Hi guys,

am going to JKT next mth for 2-3days for business. Don't have too much time, thinking of squeezing in a game of Golf with my Dad, before returning.

Any recommendations of must try Golf Courses? from what I gather PIK or Royale seems popular.
Which hotel is the best for these courses?
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm

DLWL wrote:
Hi guys,

am going to JKT next mth for 2-3days for business. Don't have too much time, thinking of squeezing in a game of Golf with my Dad, before returning.

Any recommendations of must try Golf Courses? from what I gather PIK or Royale seems popular.
Which hotel is the best for these courses?

PIK and Royale are at opposite ends of Jakarta. Suggest that you stay in the city center as the traffic into city is quite bad during office hours.

If you stay in city center, travelling out of city center in the mornings is not that bad and travelling back to city center is not too bad (but may still jam).

If your parents are coming, can try Hilton or Kempinski as it is near to the mall. Otherwise, Mulia is awesome place to stay, but you need to take a short cab ride to Senayan City/Plaza which are the nearest malls.
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 pm

GZ is an indo now Laughing
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 pm

audi wrote:
GZ is an indo now Laughing

Haha thanks to your guidance Razz
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Mulia is good for comfort and security bit a bit pricey imo...
also, lobby too congested with traffic with lots of cars / mpv in n out..

once stayed in mulia n wanted to golf... ha,  need to be fetched at 530am to avoid jam..  and when reach the club ..wow... already many golfers queuing up....

Harris hotel very convenient in that it is connected to a mall... can have a quick bite without the need to take a cab out n lost in a traffic jam....  which can b real terrible..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta   Golf in Jakarta - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf in Jakarta
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3