Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!

Go down 
+15
Duval_S
Suspicious
zhenxua
Technospaz
slinger
S70B
4dtoto
guy013
Agumon
eiji
and68low
mowen
duffader
mUAr_cHEe
kian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm

it is 12 par kian...

only 1 bird today from capt...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Now its 6birdies and 12 pars kian...

wow looks like kian has broke 80 and played a level par round.

kian i think our mini league, u need to give me 5-5 or 6-6 to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 pm

I heard Capt want to sign contract with kian with 2 -2 accorded to him..Kian today match Capt's game...Damn good Kian !
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Wah if I got 12 pars we need to relook at the Vegas points hor ....heehee
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:11 pm

kian wrote:
The Razr fit is a bomber....capt consistently outdrove everyone

Aiya Kian you need not do promo for Razr Fit leh... in fact ... i should do promo on you !

Here goes....

Kian definately is "right up the alley" to take on many .... he took 5 strokes from me and i though it will be a walk in the park and i was very very wrong indeed. front line I played 39 with a bogey and double bogey and i just manage to win by a hole... back line with one stroke less he beat me one up! So, you guys do the maths ! In total he had at least 10 pars(I suspect Kian took my score card, so i cannot have the evidence to show all).

All in all, Kian has attained a special marking on my note book as "One of the Greats to be afraid of" dont be fool by his Kiddy looks and "cute laughter" (I thought its more like "Got you" type of laughter in disguise).

Kian shows no sign of pressure, Can Drive, can putt, can chip, can arrived with smiles Too !

As for MC he is my BUDDY henceforth(always was actually) cheers .... MC blame your losses on Kian for we have to push hard not be knock by Kian the Great !
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

and68low wrote:
kian wrote:

All in all, Kian has attained a special marking on my note book as "One of the Greats to be afraid of" dont be fool by his Kiddy looks and "cute laughter" (I thought its more like "Got you" type of laughter in disguise).

capt, that is really good description of the hyena laugh...it has that undertone definitely.

the break 80 program is really something eh...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Kian = 14 lines from Capt.
MC = 3 lines from Capt.

You guys do the math! Razz
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:21 pm

and68low wrote:
kian wrote:

Aiya Kian you need not do promo for Razr Fit leh... in fact ... i should do promo on you !

Here goes....

Kian definately is "right up the alley" to take on many .... he took 5 strokes from me and i though it will be a walk in the park and i was very very wrong indeed. front line I played 39 with a bogey and double bogey and i just manage to win by a hole... back line with one stroke less he beat me one up! So, you guys do the maths ! In total he had at least 10 pars(I suspect Kian took my score card, so i cannot have the evidence to show all).

Kian shows no sign of pressure, Can Drive, can putt, can chip, can arrived with smiles Too !

As for MC he is my BUDDY henceforth(always was actually) cheers .... MC blame your losses on Kian for we have to push hard not be knock by Kian the Great !

recorded in my 555 booklet; i will show this to kian when he tries to ask for strokes from me
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Kian = 14lines
MC = 3 lines
Slinger = no mention

Looks like Kian is the golfer to watch for 2012!

Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm

eiji wrote:
Kian = 14lines
MC = 3 lines
Slinger = no mention

Looks like Kian is the golfer to watch for 2012!

Slinger is too taken aback for now...... Crying or Very sad

Oh Kian.. am glad you are my "Captain" for loh hei game !
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:36 pm

thank u capt for the kind words...but i onli played 5 pars ley...tink i managed to eat the 5 chocolate bars u gaf me at the right time.....i kaboom the 2 impt holes 9/18 ....mentally exhausted.....shifu very generous to me...he gaf me 7-7 heehee
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

kian wrote:
thank u capt for the kind words...but i onli played 5 pars ley...tink i managed to eat the 5 chocolate bars u gaf me at the right time.....i kaboom the 2 impt holes 9/18 ....mentally exhausted.....shifu very generous to me...he gaf me 7-7 heehee

Kian... You jialat already!
Think your ShiFu expect level from you next time
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Slinger think he really that good... give 7-7... let this be a lesson to him.... If slinger can win kian with 7-7, CCC can give me 1-2-3. Smile
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Capt gave you 3-2 and your shifu gave you 7-7?

hmm this sounds like Kian, I need 0-1-2 from you.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 pm

kian wrote:

The Truth about the 7-7 and the stakes >>>> cause Slinger want to SCRUB Kian"s back or front ! ( i walk away after the i heard the word SCRUB !)
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

slinger and kian were talking about staking 500g of wagyu beef and 2 kilos of salmon....

that really blew my mind this morning...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

last heard, Slinger took out a unglam toiletries bag and scrub Kian's back...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Me and Duffy heard kian wanting to stake 1 ton of Chengal wood.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Bob, its a plastic bag... not even a toiletries bag.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

I see.. thank MC for the info.. that is pathetic...Poor Slinger scrubing his disciple back..tot shud be the other way round...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 pm

I just saw the plastic bags, think it is those Dgman uses when he vomit..
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 pm

4dtoto wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

I see.. thank MC for the info.. that is pathetic...Poor Slinger scrubing his disciple back..tot shud be the other way round...

Pouring salt on the open wounds eh captain... I like!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4