Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now

Go down 
+13
sharky08
Tituman
JohnBGLee
kooky
Duval_S
mengteck71
james70
Batman
mUAr_cHEe
peace2903
aizen
Suspicious
Titleist
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now Empty
PostSubject: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 am

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now 2248.edm_5F00_sea_5F00_cny2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Titleist, the #1 Ball in Golf, will be celebrating the upcoming Year of The Dragon with all our loyal golfers.

To make this auspicious occasion even more joyous, Titleist presents the special edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls and limited edition Year of the Dragon 88 Play number golf balls.

Exceptional distance, consistent flight and trusted by majority of the world’s best players.

Here’s wishing all golfers a Happy and prosperous New Year!

Titleist Pro V1 and V1x Year of the Dragon Golf balls in regular play numbers and Limited edition Year of the Dragon in 88 Play Number are available at all authorized Titleist dealers in Singapore and Malaysia. While stock lasts.

For a list of authorized dealers, head to: http://www.titleist.com.sg/dealers/default.asp

As always, feel free to email us asktitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com if you need anymore information.

A closer look at the 88 Play Number Dragon Logo Pro V1's:

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now 385118_10150655417943986_353679938985_12013362_408387066_n
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Mr. Titleist,

I like the look of this ball.

Do you think that this ball will become collectors' edition?

If so, how much do you expect it to be worth on eBay in 5 years time?
Back to top Go down
aizen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 am

wah nice man..
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 am

Suspicious wrote:
Hi Mr. Titleist,

I like the look of this ball.

Do you think that this ball will become collectors' edition?

If so, how much do you expect it to be worth on eBay in 5 years time?

Hi Suspicious,

Thanks for your comment. We have not produced these to become collectors items, but you never know. Unfortunately we can't speculate on the value of these balls in the future. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 am

sounds like a silly question......
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 am

peace2903 wrote:

it might sound silly to you, but let's see who will have the last laugh when i sell these balls for $10,000
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 am

cannot help but LOL at the above conversation...
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
cannot help but LOL at the above conversation...

thats now what i meant when i said let's see who has the last laugh
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Gotta admit that the real thing looks much nicer! Only S$72.80 @ Golf House.
V tempting! hahaha...
Back to top Go down
james70
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Should be in 10 years time - it will worth $7280 ...
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

PanWest at Sembawang CC dun have it and when asked, they said the shop will not carry them
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
PanWest at Sembawang CC dun have it and when asked, they said the shop will not carry them

like that either one of them is lying..

Pan West at SCC is clearly one of the Authorised Dealers.
Mr. Titleist said that the ball is available at all Authorised Dealers.

Now Pan West at SCC says that the shop will not carry the balls, then how?

Who is telling the truth?

Now i'm confused, who to believe?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Maybe titleist is using this to test the commitment of the existing resellers and those who don carry stock will be ...
Back to top Go down
kooky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 pm

also had this problem with titleist before..
what is posted on forum/FB by titleist SEA, asked authorised dealers and they do not know of the latest info and/or what has been disseminated via these platforms...

maybe panwest employee himself do not know info from his own mgmt?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 pm

kooky wrote:
also had this problem with titleist before..
what is posted on forum/FB by titleist SEA, asked authorised dealers and they do not know of the latest info and/or what has been disseminated via these platforms...

maybe panwest employee himself do not know info from his own mgmt?

Pan West better set up an account here...
Back to top Go down
kooky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 pm

panwest so many employees. So many authorized dealers also.. Maybe hard to make sure all of them on the same page in this fast moving digital marketing age..

A problem with many major brands who do not distribute their own products as well.. wish for a day there is a titleist concept store (then no more special discounts already)
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Buy from Golf House lor.. Suntec confirm have, as at 130pm today.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 am

Twelve balls in a box - why not print all the twelve zodiac ...

Why only Drangon ? The cycle is twelve years ...

Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Suspicious wrote:
peace2903 wrote:

it might sound silly to you, but let's see who will have the last laugh when i sell these balls for $10,000

Pst Pst......... I can sell you at $500 a dozen now. Don't tell anybody about this Kang Tow ok??
Its just 5% of what you can sell later at $10,000. How much you want? 10 dozen?? 20 dozen?? Remember, please keep this between ourself ok??

good bro titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 pm

JohnBGLee wrote:
Twelve balls in a box - why not print all the twelve zodiac ...

Why only Drangon ? The cycle is twelve years ...

Dearest John, if just a small percentage of the golfing communities buy to keep as souvenior, that means the following year they will buy the Snake symbol for souvenior also. This way they can sustain the enthusiam for the coming next 11 years. Get my drift now???

titu
Back to top Go down
sharky08
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
sharky08

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

This is very good marketing strategy... But I must say the design looks tempting even for playing on course... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 am

GH Suntec has heaps of them if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
sharky08
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
sharky08

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 am

Technospaz... That gives me another reason to head there next week... lol!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

sharky08 wrote:
Technospaz... That gives me another reason to head there next week... lol!

Haha... I think it's a nice feature but it may not appeal to everyone.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Suit my bag....gh selling sgd72.80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now   Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Year of the Dragon Pro V1 and Pro V1X Golf Balls Available in Stores Now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next