Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Tendy Says....

Go down 
+3
kevlee69
Slicer51
tendygolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

Coach Tendy Says....  Empty
PostSubject: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Well Done Merlynn!

NSRCC Changi - December Monthly Medal on 10th December 2011
Score : Navy 44, Army 40, overall score 84. 2 birdie, 7 par, 5 bogey, 4 dbl bogey
Awarded Runner Up

Last December 2010 is the first time we met at Big Fish, introduced and recommended by Eric Ng.
We discussed about your interest in learning golf and our training programe started.
It is now December 2011, within a year to attain this score is a good achievement.

I look forward to work together with you and reach the next higher level as a golf player.

Congratulations Merlynn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Another great achievement .. Congat Merlynn Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
kevlee69
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kevlee69

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Fantastic achievement tendygolf and merlynn! Congratulations. For those of us who don't know merlynn, could you kindly let us know what his handicap was before training with you ? This is to give us a better perspective of the degree of improvement he had under your tutelage. Cheers.

quote="tendygolf"]Well Done Merlynn!

NSRCC Changi - December Monthly Medal on 10th December 2011
Score : Navy 44, Army 40, overall score 84. 2 birdie, 7 par, 5 bogey, 4 dbl bogey
Awarded Runner Up

Last December 2010 is the first time we met at Big Fish, introduced and recommended by Eric Ng.
We discussed about your interest in learning golf and our training programe started.
It is now December 2011, within a year to attain this score is a good achievement.

I look forward to work together with you and reach the next higher level as a golf player.

Congratulations Merlynn! Very Happy [/quote]
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 pm

i think she is going to be Sec 2 next year....
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ethee

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Merlynn, well done ! Congrats ! Coach Tendy, with your passion and commitment in your teaching, this gal is turning into a gem !

Yap, she will be in Sec 2 when the new school term starts. If i remember correctly, she started from ground zero with Coach Tendy. AWESOME ! I can't wait to see her name in more tourney soon !

Cheers,
ethee
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Yap, she started from ground zero.

Spoke to her about a month plus back, she was trying to break hundred and now she is scoring 84!
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 am

DKing wrote:
Yap, she started from ground zero.

Spoke to her about a month plus back, she was trying to break hundred and now she is scoring 84!

Her improvement stat is incredible for trying to break 100 to scoring 84 in period of a month plus. If she started in a year back, meaning for the first 11 months she was not breaking 100 until recent 1 month. Just my thoughts.

Congrats and kudo to a girl turning sec 2.
Back to top Go down
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:18 pm

To add on some finishing touches: Smile

Merlynn completed her PSLE last Dec 2010 and we spoke to embark on a one year training programme from scratch. She is new to the golf sport.

We took the first 3/4 of 2011 to stabilise a strong foundation for Merlynn including both physical fitness and mental strength. It was in the last quarter, 1/4 of 2011 that we focused on scoring for results.

Merlynn also trains extra hard during school holidayss to make-up for training time during the school term where I too emphasize the importance for good academics.

I look forward to work together for even better results!

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support for Merlynn.

Cheers,
Coach Tendy

Identify | Understand | Enable
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says....    Coach Tendy Says....  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach Tendy Says....
Page 1 of 1