Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOLF - What a game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pakleow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pakleow

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 am

Hi all, I am trying to get my game back...golf is a funny game you have it you lose it and you don't even know how it happen Smile
Back to top Go down
buzz1211
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
buzz1211

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Gawd, tell me about it. Was hitting so well at the range the night before. Watched Bubba on iPad and inspired to whack with all my might. Worked so well. Then went out for 9 holes this morning and driving was good, putting was ok but irons collapsed. There's always something that doesn't work! Why?!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 pm

i kinda of felt that good golf is all about managing and making most when all swing seems to be failing

By the way, I play good golf most times.
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm

pakleow wrote:
Hi all, I am trying to get my game back...golf is a funny game you have it you lose it and you don't even know how it happen Smile

That is what makes golf interesting I suppose... why else would grown men hit little balls with long sticks into little holes far away? If so easy, then maybe not fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
pakleow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pakleow

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Bro Duval, I guess you have a game of excellence where else most of us have an excellent game now and then. Today, I shot a nice 87 from blue and none of my drive reach 180 meters. Its just the short game that is there.

Yes, you can manage, especially for seniorsa like me, we dont cheong but managed our game and try to cut loses from short game Smile Most of us are not that fit to do full body turn, so hands play a lot more when you get older Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOLF - What a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLF - What a game   GOLF - What a game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOLF - What a game
Page 1 of 1