Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
henrychiahb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
henrychiahb

Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. Empty
PostSubject: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 am

Dear Guys

can anyone advice on booking of Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.

1) price of packages
2) hotel
3) flights
4) other fees

roughly how much is the overall spending per trip of 3days 2 nights?
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am

From what I understand, Cambodia has not much golf. I think the only one worth playing is in Siam Reap (Where angkor watt is)

For Vietnam, it depends on where you are playing. Weekday / Weekend. If it is only 3d/2n in Vietnam, I suggest you stay in one area and play. Fly into HCMC on the first flight and Play afternoon, On 3rd day, take the last flight out and play the early game.

In Vietnam, fees are inclusive of Green Fee & Caddy. Buggy is additional. Certain days are golf days and have promo fares. Fees can start from USD$60 and up for weekday. Do not play on weekend. The fees can increase by as much as double.

Airticket I guess you can go online and check. Accomodation for clean good hotel with central location starts from USD$40 and up
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Golfing in the Philippines is "expensive" if you are to compare it with Golfing in Malaysia.

I had a nice round of Golf in Ria Bintan and with fellow GR's like Tituman when we went to Legends Course in Johor Bahru

Although, there are a lot of Koreans who go to our country and train or honed up their skills here in our country.

if you want to play Golf in our country, PM me and I can help you.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm

henrychiahb wrote:
Dear Guys can anyone advice on booking of Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.

1) price of packages
2) hotel
3) flights
4) other fees

roughly how much is the overall spending per trip of 3days 2 nights?

I can help you with Cambodia, have a contact there does tours. How many of you? What dates you looking at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Sorry to OT HyBriD, you posted a while ago about shoes, I sent you PM did you get it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
pakleow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pakleow

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 am

Golf in these 3 countries are considered 'luxury for the rich'. If you just want to golf, you may want to visit other destination which is a lot cheaper unless you are there on business and need to have a game with your customer.

I have played in most places and around Asia/Oceanic, I love Australia especially if it is a golfing holiday...really cheap and good and whole day golf.

My kakis and I normally do a 5 day trip and less the air fare, it cost about SG$1,000 or car rental, motel, food and green fees (Average $30-40 for a public course).
Back to top Go down
henrychiahb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
henrychiahb

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 pm

looking at it, d cost of packages also depends on seasonal................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.   Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Packages in cambodia, vietnam and Philippines.
Page 1 of 1