Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa

Go down 
+3
golf_new_comer
fata
ann
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Good news for you!!

Yes,you can enjoy now weekday or weekend afternoon golf for free with complimentary
green fee upon completion of 3 stamps using the special golf promotion redemption card
which will be given to you upon registration.

Each stamps represents a round of 18 holes golf game,just simply play 3 rounds of 18 holes
golf game, just simply play 3 rounds and enjoy the 4th round FREE!!
Swing Swing Swing

regards,
Ann
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Played IOI last Thursday, not given any card for stamping? Surprised
Back to top Go down
golf_new_comer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 pm

played at palm villa yesterday. No redemption given leh.
Back to top Go down
Jesmond Phan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeah, i agreed with you guys as i also did not received anything when i palyed there last week..
Back to top Go down
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 am

How much do pay for the rate?
Back to top Go down
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 am

For every complete flight and pay the normal rate are entitled to get the stamp.kindly
let me know if there is any inquiries.
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 am

ann wrote:
Good news for you!!

Yes,you can enjoy now weekday or weekend afternoon golf for free with complimentary
green fee upon completion of 3 stamps using the special golf promotion redemption card
which will be given to you upon registration.

Each stamps represents a round of 18 holes golf game,just simply play 3 rounds of 18 holes
golf game, just simply play 3 rounds and enjoy the 4th round FREE!!
Swing Swing Swing

regards,
Ann

Your info does not mentioned any T&C this promo only for normal
rate.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Malaysia Boleh! They don't tell you the whole truth, only teasers to get you sucked in, and then the other T&C fine prints will be oozing out.
Back to top Go down
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
ann
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 pm

ann wrote:
Im sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
ann

I'm ok, just be more transparent cos we do not want to have issue with the counter during registration only to be told NOT APPLICABLE and spoil the mood even before tee off... Apology Accepted... Smile
Back to top Go down
Schulo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Schulo

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 pm

I played Palm Villa last Sunday afternoon. Greens on the Palm Course were in very very very bad shape! IOI was average
This is definitely the worst condition I have seen at Palm Villa and I will try to find a new/different affordable course near JB with better conditions, because this was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
kg7068
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Schulo wrote:
I played Palm Villa last Sunday afternoon. Greens on the Palm Course were in very very very bad shape! IOI was average
This is definitely the worst condition I have seen at Palm Villa and I will try to find a new/different affordable course near JB with better conditions, because this was unacceptable.

Bro, what about the fairway and raft?? equally bad as the green???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa   Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complimentary afternoon green fee @ IOI Palm Villa
Page 1 of 1