Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.

Go down 
+6
apSG
nientsu
DimWit Kid
Begbie
adamgolf
BabyCroc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. Empty
PostSubject: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
adamgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi I interested, can join? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 pm

@Methanolic, how can you consider yourself beginner, your drive 230-250m....aiyohhh

Anyways have a good game bro..!
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Begbie wrote:
@Methanolic, how can you consider yourself beginner, your drive 230-250m....aiyohhh

He goes below 100 stroke also bro Very Happy Laughing I kenna infection of SS-ing from blee....
haha...

Ok enjoy lah bro
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 pm

confirmed!!! this one B%^&a in the making........
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 pm

adamgolf wrote:
Hi I interested, can join? Thanks

Welcome on board bro... can sms me your contact? mine is 9060 - 1635. Will you be driving?
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Begbie wrote:

hahaha...im really a beginner la bro...my drive only goes that distance if it even goes st and lands on the fairway... most of the time, i think its pretty similar to what Duval describes his drive as... hahhahah...
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
Begbie wrote:

He goes below 100 stroke also bro Very Happy Laughing I kenna infection of SS-ing from blee....
haha...

Ok enjoy lah bro

haha....brother...i have only done that 3 times lo....still playing in the 100s zone....you can stand by for the elections of VP post of the SS league and club... hahahhaha...Blee can be the president.. LOL
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:22 pm

nientsu wrote:

Haha...im humble...i nv buaya!!! lol....cos i nv bet!! haha.....i still don know alot of things man....that day i tee off on a hole then i realised that i forget to see the hole layout.... and there was water st ahead... see?im so inexperienced... haha
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
apSG

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Begbie wrote:

I agree too, how can methanolic be beginner...???

Anyway thanks for the invite, but weekends I'm out !!! cheers have fun.
Back to top Go down
stagedbrute
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
stagedbrute

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 pm

methanolic wrote:
nientsu wrote:

Haha...im humble...i nv buaya!!! lol....cos i nv bet!! haha.....i still don know alot of things man....that day i tee off on a hole then i realised that i forget to see the hole layout.... and there was water st ahead... see?im so inexperienced... haha

Still managed to get 3 on for that hole right? Still scored below 100 at the end right? At a course you never played at before, hahaha

Btw DimWit, i sent you a sms regarding the tee off time next Monday. And guys, pls remember to wear red and white.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

apSG wrote:
Begbie wrote:

I agree too, how can methanolic be beginner...???

Anyway thanks for the invite, but weekends I'm out !!! cheers have fun.

Haha....Apsg! you also can join the SS club!!!! lol..... Yeaps.. noted on that man...lets have a game some time soon. Damn long nv play with you liao.. Heard you playing in the 80s...haha
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:30 pm

stagedbrute wrote:
methanolic wrote:
nientsu wrote:

Still managed to get 3 on for that hole right? Still scored below 100 at the end right? At a course you never played at before, hahaha

Btw DimWit, i sent you a sms regarding the tee off time next Monday. And guys, pls remember to wear red and white.

hahaha.... lol...you still rem ah.... i cant really rem except for the fact that i tee-ed a brand new ball into the water. pain.. thanks for the reminder! cya on monday!
Back to top Go down
stagedbrute
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
stagedbrute

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm

[quote="methanolic"][quote="stagedbrute"]
methanolic wrote:
nientsu wrote:

hahaha.... lol...you still rem ah.... i cant really rem except for the fact that i tee-ed a brand new ball into the water. pain.. thanks for the reminder! cya on monday!

Yeah of course i remember my playing partner's so pro, hahaha. Cya on Monday!
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
apSG

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Sorry but you guys having a game on Sunday, 7th or Monday, 8th ???

If 8th I can join, if flight still available...
Back to top Go down
stagedbrute
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
stagedbrute

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 pm

apSG wrote:

Oh sorry, i was referring to another game that we are playing at MGBC on the 8th, flight is full already. Methanolic's a die hard, so he's playing in JB on 7th, then MGBC on the 8th, haha.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm

stagedbrute wrote:
apSG wrote:

Oh sorry, i was referring to another game that we are playing at MGBC on the 8th, flight is full already. Methanolic's a die hard, so he's playing in JB on 7th, then MGBC on the 8th, haha.

Haha...im not a die hard lo... Im just a lil more enthusiastic... stagedbrute goes for alot of secret training which i dont... lol...I think the real diehard is Dimwitkid...I think he's playing on 7,8,9,10,11,12 and after that overseas game... I think his golf schedule is more packed than a tour player's... hahaha....
Back to top Go down
spinning_top
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spinning_top

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Agree that Methanolic is pro standard! Nientsu, he is not a Buaya in the making....he is already one Laughing
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm

spinning_top wrote:
Agree that Methanolic is pro standard! Nientsu, he is not a Buaya in the making....he is already one Laughing

cham...suddenly everyone come stir me...I just break 100 2 weeks ago become pro liao.... not bad....Blee, if you happen to see this, keep a lookout. I think you can recruit quite a few members for your SS committee... hahaha...
Back to top Go down
spinning_top
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spinning_top

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 am

DWK is on his tour round Asia already!

Hey DWK, let me know if you need a caddy. I am pretty strong and should be able to carry your golf bag. Will quote you my charges on PM ... mwahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 am

methanolic wrote:
stagedbrute wrote:
apSG wrote:

Haha...im not a die hard lo... Im just a lil more enthusiastic... stagedbrute goes for alot of secret training which i dont... lol...I think the real diehard is Dimwitkid...I think he's playing on 7,8,9,10,11,12 and after that overseas game... I think his golf schedule is more packed than a tour player's... hahaha....

U are right bro, DWK plays more game than lam chih bing and mardan combined.
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

Wah OT sooooo much now and methanolic SS me ..... don't blame me when you don't get response on your sunday game hor!

Sadly the only result of playing more, is not shaving strokes - just darker and darker complexion! Razz
Not die hard la, only enjoying the game very much.
On a sidenote, I'm looking at the sky now here, very, very gray. Suppose to fly out of Japan tomorrow - very doubtful any flight will be on time from japan... duh..... I'm pretty sure if I tee off against the wind now, I will buy my flight mates plenty of beer as the ball will probably won't fly forward at all....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 am

methanolic wrote:
spinning_top wrote:

cham...suddenly everyone come stir me...I just break 100 2 weeks ago become pro liao.... not bad....Blee, if you happen to see this, keep a lookout. I think you can recruit quite a few members for your SS committee... hahaha...

Ya, I think I might to form a committee liao...

Firsrtly, the deputy would be as follows :-

Spokesman : Pushslice (or comporate communications), standby Snowy
Deputy Chairman : MTBDUDE (we need some serious SS who is also medically qualified)
Treasurer : Mizzy (heard he damn good with the accounts in Vietnam)
Secretary : ZX (he writes not a lot but to the point, cannot put him as treasuer, he bets all away)
Member : DWK, (to provide free beer)
: Vinny (up and coming SS, can give us the Malaysian connections too)
Recruitment member : Mloy (you get pass her, you get pass anybody!!! What a Face )

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 am

Whats standby snowy?? PS is now called snowy??
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am

Snowy is snowman la...

The other members would be for lifetime membership is DS and TS..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.   1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th.  Beginner flight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 ball needed for palm villa or legends PM game this sunday on the 7th. Beginner flight.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next