Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. Empty
PostSubject: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 am

Hi guys,

Where can i buy TM burners for ladies in jakarta? I have been to pasar baru tapi katanya they do sell immitation stuff there... I too have been to top golf and I tot prices are kinda steep compared to singapore.

I was browsing through the forum and saw that Yarra has a golf shop too call BFG. Can i know the location and contact number?

Thanks.

Nat.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 am

Indonesia

CV Big Fish Golf Indonesia - Jakarta
Ruko Permata Senayan F29
RT 009/Rw 04 Kebayoran Lama Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 10270
Tel: 021-5794-1018

here we go, but i dont think they stock TM products. only Travis Matthew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 pm

nat wrote:
Hi guys,

Where can i buy TM burners for ladies in jakarta? I have been to pasar baru tapi katanya they do sell immitation stuff there... I too have been to top golf and I tot prices are kinda steep compared to singapore.

I was browsing through the forum and saw that Yarra has a golf shop too call BFG. Can i know the location and contact number?

Thanks.

Nat.
Hey, we are having the Great Singapore Sales now and there are good deals around. May be worth taking a short getaway to Singapore and shop till you drop?
Back to top Go down
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi sam, il only be back end of august.... doubt the sales is still on... anyways, wud you have any idea whr can i buy TM burner driver 2011 ladies in sg? In jkt, cheapest deal i can find is 2.4million... dats approx 347sgd.

My folks wil be flying over to jkt in 2wks. So if there is a gd deal in sg for this drver, Il prob ask them to buy n bring over... Laughing

Back to top Go down
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm

oh btw Sam,

i am not that familiar wf singapore golfshops... how about those shops in Far east shopping centre? are their products reliable and cheaper than shops like golfhouse , panwest etc?
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Nat udah coba golfhouse in PS or not? thot i see one.
Anyway $347 for TM Burner Superfast 2.0 not that steep lah. But if buy in sg got 7% gst claim back right?
In sg, should try to see if GolfDirect has one... otherwise I also saw one in GH Taka the other day. onli 1 methink.
Back to top Go down
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi Dimwit,

Hampir semua GH di jkt sy sdh cobak.. No good. N yeah, I tried calling golf direct lagi, katanya they gna hold a sale on august 12. So ya, I'm gna ask my fren to buy for me. They selling at 299 only. Blm potong GST lagi.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:14 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
Nat udah coba golfhouse in PS or not? thot i see one.
Anyway $347 for TM Burner Superfast 2.0 not that steep lah. But if buy in sg got 7% gst claim back right?
In sg, should try to see if GolfDirect has one... otherwise I also saw one in GH Taka the other day. onli 1 methink.

DWK, you're not going to get the full 7 percent of GST... maybe most 2/3 of the 7% being reimbursed.

And furthermore $347 against $299 is not exactly being ripped off.. for savings less than $50, is all that hassle of transportation, waiting, possibility of damage during transport worth it..

I'd rather just get it at $347 and at least I still have warranty from local distributor for a peace of mind..

Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Bro begbie are you back in sg? Smile

Yes, sorry, it is usually about 5% rebate back to your credit card nat.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Been in SG throughout.. may fly out by flight then chopper via haadyai this Tue.. still awaiting confirmation.. if that dun happen I can play next week Thurs or Fri..

Sorry TS for the OT...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.   where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where to buy good equipment without getting conned in prices and products.
Page 1 of 1