Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner  driver 2011 ? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?   Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner  driver 2011 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 am

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to this website and to golf too. I have tried out the TM burner 2009 for ladies and kinda fell in love with it BUT I have no idea where can I get this driver at a good price in Singapore.
I am also hoping to look for funky golf shoes in Singapore.

Is there anyone who can recommend me places where I can purchase the TM burner driver 2009 or 2011 for ladies and also any shops that carry really colorful golf shoes?

Thanks a mil.

Nat.

Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?   Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner  driver 2011 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am

Hiya Nat, welcome to the madhouse that is Golf Republic. Very Happy How did you come to know about us by the way?

If you want to buy new at good prices, try Golf Direct. There's also an Isetan golf sale on right now, you might have luck there too.

If you don't mind 2nd hand, then hit Far East Shopping Centre in between Wheelock Place and Hilton Hotel. It's filled with shops selling 2nd hand clubs and new as well. You might have luck with the shoes there.

I don't know how funky is your funky, but adidas has a wide and pretty selection of ladies shoes.
Back to top Go down
nat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?   Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner  driver 2011 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 am

Dear Birdman,

Thank you for the recommendations. Will definately try those plcs. I found this golf republic while googling for golf equipments. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?   Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner  driver 2011 ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I find funky golf shoes and TM burner driver 2011 ?
Page 1 of 1