Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishan range

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jwing
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
jwing

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 am

Hi,

Anyone know if Bishan range is open on monday morning ??
tks.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Tel: 6456 3833
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Just to add some observations on Bishan range recently. Personally, I think this place is becoming less friendly to golfers:

1. The parking lot is always full. I usually go there on sat afternoon and since they opened a motor trading there, the car park lots seems to be used for the 2nd hand car for sales. If lucky, I will be able to get a lot nearer to the pawning area.

2. The range bay are getting more crowded because there are more bays reserve for training. I have lost count of the number of training schools there. From the ground floor theres AGA. At the car park level, there are at least 3, namely CY Law, JT Golf and another one at the other corner. On the 2nd floor, there are probably 2-3 more. It is so difficult to get a bay there now.

3. I am still quite happy with the range balls, but I feel that they should not mix the new and the very old.

4. Driving mat - generally I am quite ok with the mat on the car park level and 2nd level. However the condition of the mat at the ground floor are almost "Botak".

Not sure if there are people who also share my view. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 am

I do realize too that parking has been crazy there recently, didn't know that there's a motor trading business there liao....

but yeah, seems like the place is starting to go downhill...need to start looking for new training base liao...Toa Payoh seems good :-)
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

ya. today i waited for quite some time, lucky got lot after some wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bishan range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishan range   Bishan range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bishan range
Page 1 of 1