Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas on putter.

Go down 
+6
blee67
golfool2009
Derek
Khorkar
eiji
Pniece.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pniece.
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 am

hi guys , im jackie btw for those who dont know me.

i'm deciding between odyssey black series tour #2 and probably the old scotty newport 2.
currently i have the newport 2.5 , scotty bullseye flange , scotty prototype newport , ping g5i zing , scotty circa 62 #1 , scotty red x , odyssey 2 ball .

anyone tried the black series from odyssey before ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nojackdontdoit
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 am

go to Big Fish and try hitting the Zen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 am

Go for the putter that you "feel" most comfortable with.,.....of course...goes in a straight line...
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 am

Pniece. wrote:

i'm deciding between odyssey black series tour #2 and probably the old scotty newport 2.
currently i have the newport 2.5 , scotty bullseye flange , scotty prototype newport , ping g5i zing , scotty circa 62 #1 , scotty red x , odyssey 2 ball .

Hi Jackie, I'm using the black series iX (with insert). I love it to bits now, not so much when I initially switched.

I remember comparing the black series tour against the scotty newport, they felt pretty much the same to me on contact, but i seem to recall the balance was a bit different between the 2. Think the scotty was more toe balanced (compared to the Odyssey).

However, I'm sure u know that putter choice is intensely personal, u might as well pick up the Odyssey for variety if u don't plan to sell it off if u don't like it.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 am

Pniece. wrote:

If you have the SC red X3 and willing to let it go, drop me a PM...thanks.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am

golfool2009 wrote:
Pniece. wrote:

think i saw him put a few birdies and 1 eagle with that red x3...
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 am

golfool2009 wrote:
Pniece. wrote:

GF, you still looking for putters ah? thot you are happy with the BIG BIG one that you are using? What a Face
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

blee2007 wrote:

GF, you still looking for putters ah? thot you are happy with the BIG BIG one that you are using? What a Face

I'm always looking to buy a better game...thankfully, i have a supportive wife...but that's also because when she first put up a fuss, i told her she has 2 choices:
1. One wife, many clubs; or
2. One club, many wives....

We're both very happy now.....
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 am

GF: Many thanks for your enlightenment. You have made me see the light on managing spouse expectations!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 am

golfool2009 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

I'm always looking to buy a better game...thankfully, i have a supportive wife...but that's also because when she first put up a fuss, i told her she has 2 choices:

If I tell that to my wife, she will take a different meaning to the word 'clubs'. ROFL
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 am

GF... u have it easy...

i got to match the number of clubs to the number of accessories... shoes, clutch bag, hand bag, purse, wallet, coin pouch, jewelry...

the trick is to convince her that mizuno is equivalent to Charles & Keith, LeSport Sac, Kipling, Perlini Sliver, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 am

blee2007 wrote:
If I tell that to my wife, she will take a different meaning to the word 'clubs'. ROFL

You mean like this?

Ideas on putter. Cave%20Woman
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

You mean like this?

Ideas on putter. Cave%20Woman

ROFL

I would like that! Beer
Back to top Go down
antloh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
antloh

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Good one
Back to top Go down
BigblackGoof
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
BigblackGoof

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 am

Pniece. wrote:

That's a lot of putter you have there... go for the feel, putting is about feel and touch (quote and unquote). I recently custom fitted my putter at BIG FISH, feeling good and my putting has improved since, but suffering from this slump in golf, my other shots sucks now.. haha

Enjoy and hope u find a putter that will serve u well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas on putter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on putter.   Ideas on putter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas on putter.
Page 1 of 1