Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advise :) - Serapong

Go down 
+18
JawereZ
Duval_S
shorthitter
Elbry
frosTEE
who8168
daveaha
sunny
Technospaz
mUAr_cHEe
Ssquirrel
S70B
mowen
missmoon
Lamts18
DGman
Khorkar
quinike
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 am

haha actually i dont like to drink much booze, but bo pian on friday night. We shall hit the range soon ya!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:53 am

congrats...Quinike....

Can I be your fan???
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

thanks Duval, alamak you'll be my first fan then. But I cannot offer any tips, nor glory, nor any other incentives of being a fan. Except Beer. But even then, "unlimited" supply of beer also limited to x cartons a month. haha
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

quinike wrote:
haha actually i dont like to drink much booze, but bo pian on friday night. We shall hit the range soon ya!

Pro, just let me know when you free ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Congrats again to David ... His pic in The New Paper today about his win .... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

alamak...tat glam Sad

dont see dont see!
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Show show show!!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

quinike wrote:
alamak...tat glam Sad

dont see dont see!

All the best for your Pro Am game ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm

i wanna see.. anyone has a copy?? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

His smile will melt a maiden's heart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JawereZ

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Yo bro ! Congrats !
I wanna be your FAN too.
Btw, I'm still having 2 lessons more with Grant.
I told him about you & by the look at his reaction,
he's waiting for your TIGERRR ! hehe !

Once again CONGRATS to you bro !

3 cheers

Hip Hip Hooray !
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm

haha thanks bro jawereZ! get ur PC quickly then we can have a game!! Smile have u been to the den yet? when i get my beer thats the 1st destination!

alamak Mr Lam, paiseh la Smile there were actually 2 tiger beer gals taking pics w me that day ... made me feel very awkward... only when i took that solo pic i felt so relieved so i could finally let out a normal smile!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 pm

quinike wrote:
haha thanks bro jawereZ! get ur PC quickly then we can have a game!! Smile have u been to the den yet? when i get my beer thats the 1st destination!

alamak Mr Lam, paiseh la Smile there were actually 2 tiger beer gals taking pics w me that day ... made me feel very awkward... only when i took that solo pic i felt so relieved so i could finally let out a normal smile!

Yah Yah .... awkward ? post that for your GF to see is it .... haha ... anyway we are all proud of you and i'm sure your Dad is too ....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm

And ... tell the CYA people and i'm sure they will put that in the newsletter ... i go and tell YN to do it ?
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

haha malu abit also actually, cuz they are both taller than me!

and no GF ... hard to find a GF who plays golf with me Sad But heartiest thanks for your encouragement and support Smile Im giving my parents the vouchers so they better be happy! haha
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

I 'm sure you have your admirers .. give them a chance .... Razz

Dont just go for looks , they will fade away.. go for character and personality .... if got all , just grab them Razz
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 pm

grab wat? 8)

we are really in the company of stars nowadays....
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 pm

THe scene before the game..... Quinike on the putting green with his itsy bitsy.

SS: Wow, Quinike practising putting leh.
SHotah: Yah, damn pro.....
(Quinike took a 30 ft putt with a very firm stroke...)

SS: Wah lan eh, go in leh....
Shotah: He is damn good man... can still putt with such a firm stroke even at that distance.

Great Job Quinike, my friend's dad (the one in blue) was on your flight and he was amazed by your game on that day. Hope you have a good game at the Pro-Am too.
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm

haha shotah why you so dao! i was putting cuz i din have anything else to do Sad

My putting was quite fluke Smile just cut the putter and got a new grip from BF, and was pleasantly surprised that it helped alot!

And thanks Smile wah your friends dad was good too, hits it 220m for a 67 year old!
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:52 pm

quinike.. you were busy putting while shotah and I were tokking kok at the restaurent level... I remember your firm 30 ft putt going into the hole and I was in awe of the great putt..
Then got some goondu on the practise green.. very inconsiderate, just step over your line to the hole you were lined up and blocked your putting; you calmly moved to another hole/target, while I was very tempted to go and kick his butt for being so inconsiderate...

Congrats again..I also heard you were giving demos on how to do a flop shot and I missed that session....hope to pick up some pointers from you next time.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
quinike.. you were busy putting while shotah and I were tokking kok at the restaurent level... I remember your firm 30 ft putt going into the hole and I was in awe of the great putt..
Then got some goondu on the practise green.. very inconsiderate, just step over your line to the hole you were lined up and blocked your putting; you calmly moved to another hole/target, while I was very tempted to go and kick his butt for being so inconsiderate...

Congrats again..I also heard you were giving demos on how to do a flop shot and I missed that session....hope to pick up some pointers from you next time.. Very Happy

When he call me for a range session , come along too ... see if we can have a game together .... TSS master , Tiger Beer Golf Champion what a game that will be .... if only S70B is in town .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 am

Wow Congrats to Bro quinike!
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
Ssquirrel wrote:

When he call me for a range session , come along too ... see if we can have a game together .... TSS master , Tiger Beer Golf Champion what a game that will be .... if only S70B is in town .... Very Happy

haha ya i still remember that guy who did that, but nvm la Smile practice different targets then.

aiyo where u hear from, im learning from people and cannot give tips or demos. so malu lor.

and Mr Lam -> its quinike! not tiger beer golf champion ... so hard and long to pronounce haha
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ethee

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Congrats Quinike Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advise :) - Serapong   Advise :) - Serapong - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advise :) - Serapong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2