Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)

Go down 
+2
nientsu
bogeyman72
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Bro, dun say like dat lah... a lot of advanced players dun like to golf with us cos we too lacking in our golfing skills hold up their play lor.... (Note that we tee off from white tee.....)
Embarassed

If you do not mind, we would love to invite you cos then you can give us pointers for us to improve our game... Very Happy

So how? next game I put both you & alvin on invite list, k? bounce bounce bounce

Turbo wrote:
bogeyman72 wrote:
Hi Alvin,

Please email me your contact number to rongwei72@hotmail.com

I will contact you later today

many thanks
alvintay23 wrote:
Hi, I just joined GR today Wink Anymore slots for the coming game at Batam? I'm interested but I cant PM u as yet.

Bro, u only invite beginners? Me no beginner but not yet a pro leh ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Bro, you are not a local? Where are you from?

BTW, what you guys average score for that day?

It seems like the course is not too difficult, rite? Judging from the way you guys addressed the ball and your stance position in the pic above, your fundamental appears to be pretty decent. You guys have gone thru' formal training? Which one in the pic is you? Smile
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Turbo wrote:
Bro, you are not a local? Where are you from?

BTW, what you guys average score for that day?

It seems like the course is not too difficult, rite? Judging from the way you guys addressed the ball and your stance position in the pic above, your fundamental appears to be pretty decent. You guys have gone thru' formal training? Which one in the pic is you? Smile

wah... so many questions @ one go.... one by one, ya?

(1) Local but spent the last few years overseas.... still trying very hard to get used to previous life in SG....

(2) Avg score is 100 - 130... really nothing to shout about... Embarassed

(3) For noobs like me, it was difficult due to my form that day.... the fairways are so near to each other, I managed to play one ball 2 fairways for at least 2 holes.... Razz

(4) Yes, all of us have gone through formal training and hold relevant PCs... We are new to the game so now trying to play as often as we can so that we can go for our handicapp.. this does not apply to Bro Alvin though...

(5) I was the photographer for the day, i.e. I was not featured in any of the pics... my bros were too engrossed int their game so I was the only one taking pictures.... good thing though, can practise my photo-taking skills... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:10 am

One last question for the time being, are you somehow related to the lass in your avatar?Razz

PGS course is set up like a link course. BTW, when you said you managed to play one ball within two fairways, in golf lingo, it is called "Borrow Fairway"... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:16 am

Wah... am i related to the babe in my avatar? No le... she's from 成都 and participated in last year's 淘宝女郎 contest... I only got her QQ and mobile number... corresponded for a while dunno if got chance & fate can meet her on my next trip to 成都 (for golf perhaps? Razz )

Thank you har.... everyday got new things to learn about golf... now I know... "Borrow Fairway"....

Very Happy

Turbo wrote:
One last question for the time being, are you somehow related to the lass in your avatar?Razz

PGS course is set up like a link course. BTW, when you said you managed to play one ball within two fairways, in golf lingo, it is called "Borrow Fairway"... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)   Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobie Review...Saturday 21 May 2011 (Padang Golf Sukajadi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2