Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Nike, Mr. charming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firststone
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Mr. Nike, Mr. charming Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Nike, Mr. charming   Mr. Nike, Mr. charming I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:16 am

“Just do it.” We are so familiar with word, not only because of the meaning of the world itself, but also owns to the influence of the Nike brand itself.

You can't say anything gets past Nike Golf. Several of its PGA Tour players, including Tiger Woods, will wear their college colors on Saturday at the Deutsche Bank Championship in Norton, Mass., to celebrate the opening weekend of the college football season.
Each Nike Golf player in the field will wear custom Nike Golf apparel that represent their alma mater’s logos and team colors.

Woods, for example, will wear Stanford University colors while Anthony Kim will don the Crimson and Cream of the University of Oklahoma. Open Champion Stewart Cink will sport the colors of Georgia Tech, U.S. Open Champion Lucas Glover will have Clemson covered and Justin Leonard will wear the Burnt Orange of Texas.
All in all, money is the key point. Each great golf brands, such as TaylorMade, Callaway and more all have their pros for endorsement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfbargainoffers.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Nike, Mr. charming   Mr. Nike, Mr. charming I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:36 am

Boomer Sooner for AK.

Go Gators.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Nike, Mr. charming   Mr. Nike, Mr. charming I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Maybe I should wear my alma mater's gold & crimson (Arizona State University) along with Phil Mickelson and Grace Park when I play Tanglin par-3 course again?

Dun tink so, lah!

Razz

CK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Nike, Mr. charming   Mr. Nike, Mr. charming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Nike, Mr. charming
Page 1 of 1