Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicole Seah?

Go down 
+15
Ssquirrel
Denis
iron eagle
Lamts18
Turbo
Lee36328
TheFocalPoint
Khorkar
nrafee
S70B
missmoon
golfool2009
Hogan
longster
garylin
19 posters
AuthorMessage
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Just want to share this with you guys:

Nicole Seah being interviewed:

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/specials/General_Election/62734.html#/site/servlet/ajax/page?channel=contentbean%3a59830&view=asLargeVideoListBoxPage&page=1&autoLoad=true&video=contentbean%3a62734@59830_largeListPage@1303485402998

Back to top Go down
longster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 pm

little nonya?
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 pm

like quite zhai leh she.. i like her answers... especially to the greatest regret qn which TPL flopped.. haha
Back to top Go down
Hogan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hogan

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"Nothing divided by nothing is nothing."
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

wow...incredibly articulate....very composed and mature for a 24 year old....great answers...
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 am

her fb page has about 11k++ likes within 4days. its incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 am

Nice to see fresh faces getting into the race. However, I just want to know as a resident in my area:

- Any upgrade to my letterbox? It becomes a dumping ground of flyers from 1800-2359h every weekday.

- Any improvement to my rubbish dumping area? The place smells like decomposed corpses everyday even when its closed when walking past it...worse when the heat is more unbearable.

- Any improvements to security around my area? They have just built Foreign workers' quarters 1 bus stop away the last year and these guys use our blocks' void deck as a gathering area, talk loudly at night, leave beer bottles and food trash all round when they leave.

These parties seem to like to slug it out but I hope they focus on the real issues of constituiencies like what I have mentioned instead of trying to find young and attractive (hopefully not)hot air candidates to lure voters.

I live in the Aljunied GRC. PAP hasn't been up to speed with their job ard my home the past few years. I don't think I ask for a lot from the problems above. Not sure what the Conservency fees have been used to pay then.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am

Answer the question... adding sob stories of an old lady did not have food due to lousy government... then back to question..

great work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 am

Comparing 27 and 24 yr old, I feel that the 24 yr has much more maturity in comparison on their replies. Your observations?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 am

Khorkar wrote:
Comparing 27 and 24 yr old, I feel that the 24 yr has much more maturity in comparison on their replies. Your observations?

You're right on the money there!
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 am

This 24 year-old's education, maturity, and sense of social conscience as demonstrated in her answers easily beat the qualities of 42 year-olds in my parliament.

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

Yes, I must agree that she is certainly very mature for a 24 years old lass ... It is good to see Singapore has young people of such calibre ... I am impressed!!

Last edited by Turbo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

S70B wrote:
Nice to see fresh faces getting into the race. However, I just want to know as a resident in my area:

- Any upgrade to my letterbox? It becomes a dumping ground of flyers from 1800-2359h every weekday.

- Any improvement to my rubbish dumping area? The place smells like decomposed corpses everyday even when its closed when walking past it...worse when the heat is more unbearable.

- Any improvements to security around my area? They have just built Foreign workers' quarters 1 bus stop away the last year and these guys use our blocks' void deck as a gathering area, talk loudly at night, leave beer bottles and food trash all round when they leave.

These parties seem to like to slug it out but I hope they focus on the real issues of constituiencies like what I have mentioned instead of trying to find young and attractive (hopefully not)hot air candidates to lure voters.

I live in the Aljunied GRC. PAP hasn't been up to speed with their job ard my home the past few years. I don't think I ask for a lot from the problems above. Not sure what the Conservency fees have been used to pay then.

Sir,
have you tried bring up the issues to your NCs or RCs ... anyway i'm sure George Yeo will look into it ... :-)
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am

I m impressed with Ms Nicole Seah's words ... show a lot of maturity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm

She's very impressive with her articulate answers, very down to earth.
This is nasi lemak cooking rather than French cooking lesson.
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm

hmm...looking forward to a good fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Ya, quite impressed with this young lady; well spoken and has that earnest, "speak from the heart" appeal.

The other young lady on the other hand... despite her reported years of grassroot involvement and activities, her media appearances seem pretty immature.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Well spoken & mature.

Think she also a golfer. Integrity & Honest.
Wish her all the way...
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

her FB "likes" has reach 14,5xx already... our dear Miss Tin is still struggling at 2,xxx.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

so i suppose i have to vote for NSP instead of PAP :p
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 am

cristel wrote:
so i suppose i have to vote for NSP instead of PAP :p

if it is an SMC, with Tin vs Nicole Seah, we would be a clear winner.

however Tin is able to ride on the success of the team, back by SM Goh, and will likely to be elected into parliament simply as such..

free rider... Mad
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Exactly. For the first time, i wish i wasnt part of MP GRC area.

if only NS was from PAP instead of TPL. Life will be easier... we will be happier to vote.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm

i don't vote for the candidate.. i vote for the party. becos all MPs toe the party line. so all that impressive CV goes out the window. they are just political eunuchs in the party.
Back to top Go down
andrewlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
andrewlee

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Well spoken & mature.

Think she also a golfer. Integrity & Honest.
Wish her all the way...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3202401

She sibei steady.... 100x better than P8P Tin Tin....

P8P Tin Tin... She CMI lah....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAaZBVo6jgI&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicole Seah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Seah?   Nicole Seah? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole Seah?
Page 1 of 1