Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pronounciation!!! Haha!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

Pronounciation!!! Haha!! Empty
PostSubject: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6, 7, 8, 9, 10.Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from back to 1. This is what he came up with.....

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me.. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7 -eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he runaway.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to comeback 4 work! He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 pm

1 2 climb 3 must careful, if not 4 down, you will 5 yourself in hospital.
Have 6 is good but must go 7-eleven to buy condoms, buy the $8 one so can use for the whole 9. The best to do it is in a 10 near the beach.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Looks like we need some answers from the Pros. Any comments? Razz

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Have 6 is good but must go 7-eleven to buy condoms, buy the $8 one so can use for the whole 9. The best to do it is in a 10 near the beach.

10 near beach not good cos get insect bites whole 9. My back also 8 since no cushion. Then at 7 in morning, kena peeping tom while having 6. 5 with him till he 4 into the drain next to big coconut 3. so 2 lan with him that i 1 to kill him.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 pm

nutty88 wrote:

10 near beach not good cos get insect bites whole 9. My back also 8 since no cushion. Then at 7 in morning, kena peeping tom while having 6. 5 with him till he 4 into the drain next to big coconut 3. so 2 lan with him that i 1 to kill him.

lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 pm

1 to kill people because you 2 lan him? Why not ask him to join in for a 3P? Or ask him to bend 4ward lor Razz just give him a big 5 on his butt after the 6. Then after that can go breakfast together at 7am, remember to eat some half boiled 8 to recover back what u have lost the 9 before. Oh ya, don't forget to clean the 10 for future use.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The 10 is already clean since we completely messed it up the 9 before. It was indeed a tiring night and we only finished by 8 in the morning with 7 on-lookers when we were having 6. We did the top 5 most siong position from our karma sutra book but due to trial and error, we 4 many times. We also invented a 3-way position that should give us a world first, so 2-day we go apply and we are sure we will come in no. 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pronounciation!!! Haha!!   Pronounciation!!! Haha!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pronounciation!!! Haha!!
Page 1 of 1