Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper

Go down 
+3
Technospaz
daveaha
joleelyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  Empty
PostSubject: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm

So cute.....=D

There's nothing that warms the heart more than a laughing baby. Especially when they're cackling hysterically as you rip up a job rejection letters.

Baby Micah's contagious laughter has become a web hit, with the video receiving over 1.5 million views since it was posted in January. The 8-month-old's laughing fit started when his dad, out-of-work professor Marcus McArthur, began ripping up rejection letters, which resulted in this two minutes video of his child's manic laughter.

The video went viral when Charmed actress Alyssa Milano posted it on Twitter.

McArthur is still looking for work, and says his son's newfound fame hasn't brought him any job offers.

"I have a feeling it will lead to more leads for Micah's future employment." McArthur told Fox News.

And for those skeptical about whether the whole thing was staged, McArthur says he has his camera at the ready with Micah all day so that his wife, who is employed full time, doesn't miss any 'cuteness'.

Abstract taken from: http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/family-parenting/baby%27s-hysterical-laughter-becomes-web-sensation-blog-26-yahoo-lifestyles.html
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I just love it... haha...

My son used to do that also... hahaa....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

ya!. my nephew too. .. dunno what he was laughing at too.. cute-ness..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Too cute!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:39 am

@ Jo: Nature Call?
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 am

Duval_S wrote:
@ Jo: Nature Call?

I wished. But it's darn expensive to have a kid.. esp when you are just a student.. Sad I'll get back to you in a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am

Since we are on this topic, I am happy to announce that just got promoted to a become a proud father of a 5 day old baby girl. She cry for milk every 3 hours (if I am lucky), no hysterical laughter yet.. but every time i look at her sleep peacefully, i know that life will never be the same again for me.

"Eat, sleep, work, golf" now becomes "Eat, work, diaper changing and bottle feeding.."

for those what are still thinking whether to have one or not... think no further, its all worth it.

at most play only 9 holes loh ... (I got a golf kaki who only plays 5-6 holes each time due to family commitment, if you are reading this, you know who you are)

Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

nrafee wrote:
Since we are on this topic, I am happy to announce that just got promoted to a become a proud father of a 5 day old baby girl. She cry for milk every 3 hours (if I am lucky), no hysterical laughter yet.. but every time i look at her sleep peacefully, i know that life will never be the same again for me.

"Eat, sleep, work, golf" now becomes "Eat, work, diaper changing and bottle feeding.."

for those what are still thinking whether to have one or not... think no further, its all worth it.

at most play only 9 holes loh ... (I got a golf kaki who only plays 5-6 holes each time due to family commitment, if you are reading this, you know who you are)

OMG congrats!!. New daddy!... New borns are a handful. I remember taking care of my nephew for a month. Goodness me. I forgot to eat, slp, even going to the bathroom!

Hope the new mummy is doing well too.. Very Happy TC bro!
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

joleelyn wrote:

OMG congrats!!. New daddy!... New borns are a handful. I remember taking care of my nephew for a month. Goodness me. I forgot to eat, slp, even going to the bathroom!

Hope the new mummy is doing well too.. Very Happy TC bro!

yeah, the baby's a handful (more like 4 hands-ful) but mummy is doing well, no worries..

Thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nebo_81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
nebo_81

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:54 pm

lol... my daughter does dat too...
cuteness
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 am

This baby is a natural dancer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper    Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper
Page 1 of 1