Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN

Go down 
+3
Technospaz
DGman
Right_sided_coach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN Empty
PostSubject: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am

Some may have heard of Moe Norman but if not take a look.

There are many other good videos of Moe on youtube

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 am

Moe Norman is one of the best golfer who ever lived but is widely misunderstood. there are loads of stories of Moe like how he used to hit balls into the range, then place a bucket in the middle and instead of picking them up, chip them into the bucket. His short game became awesome as a result.

His one plane swing was not the darling of the media, worse because of his nationality. if he is American, things would have been different. Such is life on the US tour, just look at Vijay Singh.

on a side note, i know of one person in Singapore who have the same techniques. hits the ball straight every time. He has gone for lessons with different pros (just for fun), everyone single one of them has told him that he has major swing problem. what they have not done is look at where the ball has landed each time.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 am

DGman wrote:
on a side note, i know of one person in Singapore who have the same techniques. hits the ball straight every time. He has gone for lessons with different pros (just for fun), everyone single one of them has told him that he has major swing problem. what they have not done is look at where the ball has landed each time.

Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
punkrockpga
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Ahhhh Moe, Canada's greatest.

Before moving to Singapore I worked as a Golf Professional at the Red Deer Golf & Country Club in western Canada for 8 years.

Members of the club who witnessed it, told me about an exhibition in the 80's where Moe put a garbage can 150 yards down the first fairway, then stood on the tee box and hit ball after ball into the garbage can. Not close to the garbage can, into the garbage can.

The greatest golfers in history say that no one could do what Moe could do.

Cheers to Moe!!!

Have a great week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradfordprogolf.com
power72
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm

He is truly amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

Fyi,

There is an 50% offer for training DVDs. Offer only valid for 4 days.

http://moenormangolf.com/sps/offers/sps_prmo_hf.php

Disclaimers - I am not related to the site above, just sharing info that I got from newsletters.
Back to top Go down
85man
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am

Wow... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN   THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST AMAZING GOLFER THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN
Page 1 of 1