Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!

Go down 
+3
ChrisD
S70B
JonL_TK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Empty
PostSubject: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Moore10

Adams Golf has added PGA Tour champion and U.S. Amateur Champion Ryan Moore to its PGA Tour staff. Moore will play Adams Golf equipment, wear an Adams Golf hat and carry an Adams Golf staff bag. “We are excited to expand our relationship with Ryan, especially since he has carried some of our clubs in his bag for several seasons

Ryan Moore is no longer has an ownership in Scratch Golf as explained by Ari from Scratch Golf

+ Quote +
Posted Today, 02:59 PM on golfwrx:

Scratch Golf and Ryan Moore have amicably agreed to not extend our partnership beyond 2010. We appreciate all Ryan has done to help us grow our brand in 2010. It has been a great year for Ryan on the golf course and for Scratch Golf as a business. We wish him the best moving forward with his career.

The nature of our agreement dictates that Ryan will no longer hold any ownership interest in Scratch Golf. This decision will allow both Ryan and Scratch Golf to pursue other opportunities in the golf industry and on Tour. We hope Ryan will continue to play our clubs and we wish Ryan all the best in his future endeavors. Ryan's presence on the PGA Tour greatly enhanced the visibility of Scratch Golf in the minds of the public and opened many doors for our brand, for which we are very grateful. We want to thank Ryan for the attention he has brought to our brand this year and wish him great success in the years to come.

With Ryan's help, Scratch has seen more play on the PGA Tour in 2010 than in any previous season. Thanks to the quality of our products and the response from players worldwide, we expect our Tour and retail success to continue in 2011. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ari_techner@scratchgolf.com.

+ End Quote +
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am

Couple of days old but the guy w the weird fashion sense finally bit on the apple. Too much money out there n too difficult to not care about it.

To commemorate this event, for my next game, I will be bagging the Adams MBs n also the Scratch wedges. lol!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

S70B wrote:
To commemorate this event, for my next game, I will be bagging the Adams MBs n also the Scratch wedges. lol!
LOL... Think you need to bag your 9064 as well!!!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 am

Waiting for the Octane Tour Black. Seen it and it's def my next driver.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:22 am

S70B wrote:
Mine is at the Den... Dunno whether or not is ready...

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Img_3320 Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Img_3321
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 am

U dun like it u know who will want it.

Edit: saw the pic.

I HIT IT
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 am

9064LS is really sweet even with a Accra shaft.
Hit twice on course and found the fairway on both occasion.
Back to top Go down
bb2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bb2

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 am

JonL_TK wrote:
S70B wrote:
Mine is at the Den... Dunno whether or not is ready...

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Img_3320 Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! Img_3321

Nice find! long live cally diablo tour cheers
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 am

oh Jon, that black Tour Octane driver at the den is yours? Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Been out of SuntEch for a long while.....is Golf House still retailing Adams?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah, GH is still retailing Adams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!   Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratch No Moore... Adams Golf is the way to go!!!
Page 1 of 1