Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BT Corporate Golf Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Aziz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

BT Corporate Golf Challenge Empty
PostSubject: BT Corporate Golf Challenge   BT Corporate Golf Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Just played my first round in the BT golf challenge at SICC Island. There were three rounds earlier at TMCC, LGCC and SICC Sime. Enjoyed the game very much. Met new friends - Fong and Owi on the same flight. They were from KPMG and my team-mate Sandy and I are from Parkwayhealth. The next round will be at Tanjong, Sentosa.

I must say, they are well organized and the atmosphere is very friendly. If any of you GR members are participating on 28th Sep, good luck and hope to bump into you.

BTW, I am a "homeless" golfer in Singapore. If there are anyone looking for kakis..... just post a message.

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BT Corporate Golf Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Corporate Golf Challenge   BT Corporate Golf Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:44 pm

all the Big Fish members except for one are members of GR...we are officially the GR representative in the BT Golf Challenge.

all the best to your team for the next game in Tanjong.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com

BT Corporate Golf Challenge
Page 1 of 1