Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.

Go down 
+2
Cyp_PGA
TigaWood
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.   Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

like i said, the price was good Smile

Didnt like the retail X Tours, and the X-Protos are THAILAND Endo forged Razz

Not tried the tour X-Tours, but I think they are going to be insanely expensive Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.   Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes, indeed. Last tiem I checked, they are asking north of $1K for the heads... But they are truly unusual in a sense that you put it next to the retail ones and you notice it is an entirely different design. The only thing they share is the cosmetics as you get to stick the logo in the cavity yourself. Yes, they come to you blank and you get to stick them all yourself!

FT-9TA... I think they are only about 420cc, which should appeal to you once you wore out all the 510TP...
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.   Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Got pics of the X-Tours?

Might be awhile before I wear out the R510 TPs. A slightly long while Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.   Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I'll try finding one and email them to you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.   Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does it make sense to put a "R" shaft on a 8.5 deg Head? Need your advice.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2