Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Woods' Latest Swing

Go down 
+10
JonL_TK
Duval_S
Tituman
weesern
watermyforrest
jtek
Right_sided_coach
RegiT
aahhhcabretta
Turbo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 am

IMHO... Both swings have uncanny similarities!
Wonder if they are actually the same / similar swing methodology but just named differently...

Both swing also speaks about maintaining similar angles in their swing. (search Andy Plummet & Gary Edwin)

Maybe both swing thoughts borrowed ideas from each other???
Afterall in life, 1+1 does not always = 2
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 am

Tituman wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Just wondering why would Tiger wants to change his old swing which was awesome and had won him numerous titles to a new swing ? He just temporary lost it and would like some help to find where he lost it right?

Further to this, I think he *lost* it because Erin packed it along with her stuffs when she left him.... lol! ROFL Stretcher

ROFL

Good one bro!!!

lol!:
Back to top Go down
RegiT
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 am

Go to the 1.30 part of the video.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am

From the inventor of S&T, the right leg should straighten at the end of back swing... it is not so for Sean... he could be using S&T coz the spine tilt changed, looks like leaning towards the target...

The spine tilt is one of the differences between S&T and RSS... RSC pointed out the differences of the two swings in another thread before...

Let RSC verify it...

A slight different swing may do Tiger good... keep his mind on golf then other stuff...
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:11 am

There has been talk that Foley’s teaching are similar to the
“stack-and-tilt” method taught by Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett, whose clients
have included Mike Weir, Dean Wilson and Aaron Baddeley over the years.

“There are some parts of it that do look like it,” Woods said. “But there
are other parts that are very, very different.”
End Quote

Source
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:02 am

the TM mini cart bag is freaking me out....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

As long as the swing works and can win money to put inside the TM Mini cart bag, it is a good swing..
Back to top Go down
edhannan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Tituman wrote:
RegiT wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Here is another video of Sean Foley illustrating the technique of Stack & Tilt. Therefore, to correct RSS earlier comment, Sean in fact advocates Stack & Tilt swing technique.
Looks like a hybrid swing... The drills he is talking about looks like the step in drill that Paul gives his students
That's the exact same drill RSS gave me on my first lesson. Its a drill I still use now to stop lateral moving. Most of his students use this drill and he dun teach S and T so what makes u say Foley teaches S and T??
Sean Ohair and Hunter Mahan are his students and they don't do S and T.

Bro Regit, instead of watching direct at Turbo video here, just click on any part of the video and you will be transported to You Tube itself. You can see it described by commentator as a Stack and Tilt. Why can't you accept it
? Just wondering??? scratch scratch scratch scratch

Can't judge a book by its cover. Titles of youtube clips are often misleading. If you post the same video, you could title it, "Sean detonates a nuclear device."

In the O'Hair clinic clip he says he is not " a believer in stack and tilt" and he demonstrates how that pattern differs from his own.
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 am

[quote="Duval_S"][quote]
Tituman wrote:

actually that is one reason I have 4 type of swings....the 4K, the power fade (some call it shank), the divot (top the ball) and the fluid swing (ball go water)

ROFL White Flag I love your 4k swing.... especially the fluid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods' Latest Swing   Tiger Woods' Latest Swing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods' Latest Swing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2